727Designs Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 Someone needs to tell scientists it's not that comet that's going to fuck the weather patterns up on September 25th... it's this damn van. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
CleanSierra Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 80 is the new 46. don't you guys watch Dr. Phil? 80 for the win! Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
OrionStang Posted September 1, 2011 Author Report Posted September 1, 2011 8 0 is the new 46. don't you guys watch Dr. Phil? 8 0 for the win! Check the title edit, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bigmescan Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 That's gonna be alot of blow. I wouldn't even know where to start. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Winn Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 What equipment is being used????????????????? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
CleanSierra Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 I see the title edit....very sneaky and I wasn't paying attention. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
speedball1978 Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 i got a feeling this is gonna be a tunnel set up
Cardboardcat15 Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 Im definitely driving two hours to hear this when its done. x2 My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
knowledge Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 i has been wating for update REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
finkster Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 That's what, over 3600" of cone area? (cant remember if it's rxrxpie) Jesus...glued. LOL, fucking nemo.... Thats 4800 teeth!!! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.