Do you tip when you go out to eat?

Its rare that my bill will break $20, so at a bare minimum I tip $5. If you're good, you go up. If you suck, you get less. If I have to ask for a refill, unless its unusually busy, you're getting no more than the 5 spot.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

This reminds me of Reservoir Dogs. But yes, I usually tip 20%+ if the waitress is even halfway decent at her job. Also been known to tip new waitresses atleast 30% when they do a decent job and they've only been there a few days.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

tipping is part of eating out. If you can't afford to tip you can't afford to go out. 15% is normal. 20% for when service is great. 10% for when it really sucks. if they get 10% they get a note explaining why, and ways they can improve their service. If the service is so bad as to warrant no tip I ask for a different server

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Nope never tip and never will :good:

it's a US custom...I do not tip when I am outside the US...and I feel weird about it

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

tipping is part of eating out. If you can't afford to tip you can't afford to go out. 15% is normal. 20% for when service is great. 10% for when it really sucks. if they get 10% they get a note explaining why, and ways they can improve their service. If the service is so bad as to warrant no tip I ask for a different server

Nicely put, Jay.

My wife is a server, so higher tips means more fun for me.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

also, huge tits warrant at least an additional 5%...but they have to be okay with me staring, and possibly commenting on them. If they flirt with my wife a bit it's a guaranteed 30%

Principal

I tip based on quality of service, food and pleasure. the better the place, the better the tip.

I have been a waiter and when you bust your balls being nice and giving the best service a tip is always a good way to make it seem more worth it.

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Archived