Do you tip when you go out to eat?

Nope never tip and never will :good:

it's a US custom...I do not tip when I am outside the US...and I feel weird about it

This is very true, however when i was in the US i never tipped as i dont belive in it, When i move to the US i highly doubt ill tip even then. im not trying to be a cunt or start a war about it but as far as i see it your already being payed to do your job so you dont need me to pay you more for doing your job.

Dude, don't go out. Waitstaff are not paid already. Their job is to serve you the customer and you are their only source of income. If you're getting good service and you don't tip then you're really stealing from them. Imagine if your boss decided one day he didn't believe in paying you. You'd fucking quit and you know it.

On the flipside, if I get shitty service I'll draw a circle on the check and leave a penny inside the circle. If they can't figure out why they only got a penny then they don't need to be waiting tables. On good service I will drop 30% if you really earned it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

depends if i am eating in town, no. it is rude to tip here in japan because its sort of like an insult saying "here you need this more than i do". but if i eat on base or an americanized establishment then yes i do tip, the percentage is based on the quality of service.

you win some, you lose some

double the tax.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I would that I get good service 95% of the time, and I tip well.

20-25% most of the time. just went out to dinner and had some wings. my bill was $7.25 with tax and i gave $2.75. worked out to 38%. more expensive meals where % matter more is 20-25%

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I was a busser and a banquet server when I was going through high school. At the time, minimum wage here in Michigan was $7.15/hr I think. I made $4.35/hr as a busser and $2.15/hr as a server, the rest was "supposed to be" made up by tips. Since it was a really nice place I always made a little more than minimum (dinner meals starting at $24 a plate and going as high as $65 if you went baller-mode and got lobster-stuffed walleye). A few times, people tipped me as high as $20 just for pouring a little extra jack in their coke, or going a little extra out of the way to make sure they were comfortable.

From these experiences, I always make sure I have the cash to tip at least 25%. If you get any less than that, then you are probably getting whatever change I have rattling in my pocket and a LIST on the receipt of all the terrible things you did to deserve such a aweful tip. I mean, you pretty much have to suck at life in general to get less of a tip from me.

I also make sure I tip in cash too. At the place where I worked, cash tips were kept to that server and their busser, where as all credit/debit card tips were pooled together and split between all the servers.

Short: Yes 15%-20% on average, but like everything there are exceptions. Complete douche/bitch gets a couple bucks and I'm sure you can guess where the higher than 20% comes into play.

In most of EU they don't tip, but the staff gets a real wage rather than $2 an hour or some bs. Some cities here are the same, Seattle for example.

If you can't afford to tip you can't afford to go out to eat.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Short: Yes 15%-20% on average, but like everything there are exceptions. Complete douche/bitch gets a couple bucks and I'm sure you can guess where the higher than 20% comes into play.

In most of EU they don't tip, but the staff gets a real wage rather than $2 an hour or some bs. Some cities here are the same, Seattle for example.

If you can't afford to tip you can't afford to go out to eat.

This.

I forgot to add, if I go to a place that automatically adds gratuity, I leave nothing.

I apologize to the servers here, but i refuse to support that. If I feel you did well, I'll tip you accordingly.

It's a shame too, since most of the time that has happened, the waiter was awesome.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I tip generously....my sister is a waitress so I see how she works for her money.....if your extremely shitty, 8% but if your good 20-30%

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3