through first cod then waw me and my friends would run 11 hrs everyday on these games full prestige too. My biggest acomplishment was rank 330ish in the world TDM on waw.

I never was a camper straight run N gunner in my bones lol, and we would wreck hard on even clans lol. I miss th he fun times with friends but game wise I'm just burned out on the whole cod franchise.

Now I just netflix so I sold 360 and ps3 hopefully when my boys hit there teenage yrs there will be newer hardware and better games

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

another call of duty that will take no skill to get good at and waste my time and money, 16 more days till gears3 talk to me about that =]

While I'll agree that it doesn't take much skill for a player to get started out, skill does play a large part in the game when you are against someone or a team who know what they are doing. It all comes down to the better player, if player a is more skilled than player b, player a should win. That's how you end up with a single person carrying the entire team. While the other team is more skilled than his team, he is more skilled than the enemy team... Idk, I guess I'm just a CoD (IW releases atleast) fanboy. It's fun to just pick up, rape some face, and laugh at everyone who accuses you of hacking (or subsequently, asks you to give them hacks lolol)

I cannot wait for MW3, I have no expectations of it though. Normally, the games don't live up to the hype. If it's just like CoD4/ MW2, with different guns, skins, and maps, I'll be happy.

honestly i dont like the game much but sometimes im craving that game... But its not much skill.. Its who sees who first... Its not like halo or gears... where you can turn around them and kill them.. In cod. 3 bullets your dead

If it takes you 3 bullets to kill someone, your doing it wrong :)

And to add to that, who's to say you can't turn around and kill someone who is shooting you in CoD? I do it plenty. People can't aim in this game, even though it "takes no skill."

I Don't find the whole Halo takes more skill argument correct either, though I will agree Gears does, as does Battlefield.

I can get on halo and SHOW you.. you cant get no more than 3 kills on me in a game to 25.. And no regular halo takes no skill run at some one with an AR no.. Strafe. Setups. Secrets. :peepwall: .. Alot more skill than you would think.

HOw last time i counted 3 bullets came out of my M16 :drinks:

BR + Shotgun = win.

I'm so out of practice it isn't even funny.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

It shouldn't be at all like Black ops.. different game designers. MW3 will be more like Mw2.. but with improvement to make it not so broken. There will be quick scoping, as shown in the video...! The only thing i saw in there that i don't think i will be a fan of is the Dog tags... because people know you will want those dog tags after you get a kill so they will just guard a body.

Also some things to take note on..

* MW3 will be more of a team game because you can get points towards your killstreak by capturing a flag, planting a bomb... ect..

* MW3 has high level killstreak rewards.. lvl 18 you can get "Juggernaut" so that should be fun going around saying (im the juggernaut bitch, lol.)

All in all... I think it will be a fun game to play the shit out of for a good 4 months.. which is CHEAP entertainment if you ask me. Unlike some other games where it takes 4 days to beat it and then throw it in the pile with the other games. I strictly Play MW3 for Multiplayer.

another call of duty that will take no skill to get good at and waste my time and money, 16 more days till gears3 talk to me about that =]

I don't know what your talking about... It takes alot of skill to be good. To just play the game yeah it doesn't take skill... but to actually be good takes alot of skill.

I don't really play with anyone usually and im ranked in the Top 18,000 out of 7.5 million on TDM, and ranked top 2000(top 50 at one point) out of 3.5 million on Hardcore S&D. I feel like it takes alot of skill to get there...

Anyways.. thats all i got for now. Leave ya with a couple gameplay/comentary videos of MW3.

i think all the COD's are great, even black ops. :pardon:

you guys take things just a little to serious. Its just a video game. Its fun.

"it takes no skill" lol - c'mon now, if you dont have some sort of skill, you die. People that die are the ones who always complain. I dont see anyone who is any good at COD complaining. Seems like the people who get blasted constantly are the ones who dont like it. :rofl::lol:

I personally cant wait for the new one. :woot:

ive had all of the CoD games, i would consistently get 24-3 around that area on my kill death ratio...

that was just running around spray and pray on team deathmatch and regular deathmatch...

when i would actually play the game, i would go 32-2 or so...

its not like im talking out of my ass because i suck at the game, its just its just to easy of a game to run around and spray and pray and still be decent..

i can play like a retard and still top out as #1 on my team, 98% of the time..

if i actually played consistently id do ALOT better than i do. but since ive gotten it the most ive played is like 2-5 times a month, and so far i havent played since early july. but i generally would go 20 or so and 10. a few times way above that. but i also run and gun and could care less about my KD

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

While I'll agree that it doesn't take much skill for a player to get started out, skill does play a large part in the game when you are against someone or a team who know what they are doing. It all comes down to the better player, if player a is more skilled than player b, player a should win. That's how you end up with a single person carrying the entire team. While the other team is more skilled than his team, he is more skilled than the enemy team... Idk, I guess I'm just a CoD (IW releases atleast) fanboy. It's fun to just pick up, rape some face, and laugh at everyone who accuses you of hacking (or subsequently, asks you to give them hacks lolol)

I cannot wait for MW3, I have no expectations of it though. Normally, the games don't live up to the hype. If it's just like CoD4/ MW2, with different guns, skins, and maps, I'll be happy.

honestly i dont like the game much but sometimes im craving that game... But its not much skill.. Its who sees who first... Its not like halo or gears... where you can turn around them and kill them.. In cod. 3 bullets your dead

And to add to that, who's to say you can't turn around and kill someone who is shooting you in CoD? I do it plenty. People can't aim in this game, even though it "takes no skill."

I Don't find the whole Halo takes more skill argument correct either, though I will agree Gears does, as does Battlefield.

I can get on halo and SHOW you.. you cant get no more than 3 kills on me in a game to 25.. And no regular halo takes no skill run at some one with an AR no.. Strafe. Setups. Secrets. :peepwall: .. Alot more skill than you would think.

You underestimate me if you believe I'll only get 3 kills. 3 to the body, 1 to the head and your dead man :)

And 3 bullets come out the M16, but with a base damage of 40-30 and stopping power giving a 1.4x damage multiplier, it'll only take 2 bullets to connect to get the kill. And without stopping power, the headshot will kill you in 2 hits as well. But let's stop spamming this thread lol. I'm excited for MW3, does anyone know if they have any special item for preordering? MW2 had the Nightvision, BO had the RC-XD, im hoping Mw3 comes with a bullshit cannon lol!

Underestimate.... You want a try ;)http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/default.aspx?player=RuBBeIRxDuCKy Lets go

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

^^^ you only got 6 mongoose mowdowns bro, need to get that up. I have quite a bit more :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

im just not a fan of the small maps that COD offers. i LOVE sniping, and i cant really enjoy sniping in COD because i have to watch the corners every 2 seconds. in battefield i can be way the fuck back where noone can see me and drop kids from stupid far. also the bullet fall in bad company 2=win (takes skill yaherdmeh). but dont get me wrong ive prestiged like 5 times on COD so i do play it a lil bit lol, i just enjoy battlefield ALOT more.

and like meade said its a game, its not like your gonna die in real life if you die in game.....or will you? :P

Video games haven't been good/fun since SOCOM 1 & 2. Those games took skill.

Anyone can pick up a controller and drop 20-30 kills in CoD. Not hating on anyone or anything. But for those who played SOCOM 1/2 on gamebattles back in the day, know what I'm talking about.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

You underestimate me if you believe I'll only get 3 kills. 3 to the body, 1 to the head and your dead man :)

And 3 bullets come out the M16, but with a base damage of 40-30 and stopping power giving a 1.4x damage multiplier, it'll only take 2 bullets to connect to get the kill. And without stopping power, the headshot will kill you in 2 hits as well. But let's stop spamming this thread lol. I'm excited for MW3, does anyone know if they have any special item for preordering? MW2 had the Nightvision, BO had the RC-XD, im hoping Mw3 comes with a bullshit cannon lol!

Underestimate.... You want a try ;)http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/default.aspx?player=RuBBeIRxDuCKy Lets go

i wish i still had halo 3 id love to put you in your place :noob: haha jk bro. but seriously id beat that ass :lol:

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Archived