MarioB Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 for my sons first bday i had a custom shark made it was about 3 feet. have her try that one out 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
armykyle1 Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 pretty impressive lol! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Hotdog Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 That is really good work. Which brings up a great idea for a video. "Bass vs pinata" (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
BJD3 Posted September 12, 2011 Report Posted September 12, 2011 When I read the title, I thought this would be one of those joke threads. lol She does nice work mang. Could she turn it into a "main" job? IDK. I doubt people would want to give what those pinatas are actually worth when you can go to Wal-Mart and pick one up for $5. But a a little side hustle, I think she could pull in a fair bit of change. And hell. Even as a hobby, its a damn good one. At least is a fair bit cheaper than car audio. lmao Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
mazdaspl Posted September 12, 2011 Author Report Posted September 12, 2011 Thanks alot guys for the kind words and support.. I would love it if she could do this full time, like ^^ you said walmart undercuts everyone on stuff like this.. But at least cardboard you can find anywhere and if you have an imagination anything is possible... I have even mentioned to my wife that she even make some Adult ones to.. for people throwing bachelor or bachelorette parties..
mazdaspl Posted January 15, 2012 Author Report Posted January 15, 2012 Well guys as alot of you are aware, the wife is unemployed again so she decided to finish up another pinata that she is doing for a friend .. She is having her good days and bad, but as long as she keeps busy.. I told her I have alot of audio guys that are football fans that would love their own team pinata.. This is the newest creation..
big dee Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 Nice work! !! She needs to sell em full time.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 Wrong team brah I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
14dbass Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 Those are nice. Suburban Build Log "So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole" DC Audio Eclipse
mazdaspl Posted January 15, 2012 Author Report Posted January 15, 2012 Nice work! !! She needs to sell em full time. Thanks.. She would like to get more people to buy if she could, but no one here locally wants to buy them.. Wrong team brah Does she need to make a very large block of cheese.. Those are nice. Thanks..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.