Jump to content

License plate on front of your vehicle ???


Recommended Posts

Posted

They are really strict about it here in Va. Seen a lot of people get tickets for not having the front license plate on. That law sucks too. Just below us in N. Carolina, they dont have to have one.

Laws in va suck I got pulled over by a state trooper for having my Winfield too dark and I was just traveling through my truck was tagged in ar

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

They are really strict about it here in Va. Seen a lot of people get tickets for not having the front license plate on. That law sucks too. Just below us in N. Carolina, they dont have to have one.

Laws in va suck I got pulled over by a state trooper for having my Winfield too dark and I was just traveling through my truck was tagged in ar

Yeah, most of the cops around here are really stupid strict about these stupid laws too. If its really cool or makes your vehicle look better, chances are its prolly illegal here! lol

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

They are really strict about it here in Va. Seen a lot of people get tickets for not having the front license plate on. That law sucks too. Just below us in N. Carolina, they dont have to have one.

Laws in va suck I got pulled over by a state trooper for having my Winfield too dark and I was just traveling through my truck was tagged in ar

Yeah, most of the cops around here are really stupid strict about these stupid laws too. If its really cool or makes your vehicle look better, chances are its prolly illegal here! lol

yeah i also visited fam up there and got pulled over for having a radar.. its pretty hardcore strict out there!!

MURDERD HONDA PILOT!

Posted

this is why I like Michigan. only required to have one license plate and we dont have to do smog checks

same here! :woot:

if we needed front plates id get something like this

Posted

Virginia laws can go blow a donkey. Super strict around Va Beach/Town Center/Oceanfront. You're better off riding a bike around here.

But Fish, see what state law requires and if there are any loopholes in the system or what possible fines and penalties there are. Or make a custom license plate frame that isn't all faded and shitty looking.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

I used to get stopped once a month in MO for no front plate. Every time a highway patrol stopped me I'd look in the rear view to see if they flipped around. Sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't. Never once got a ticket for it though(my tint did).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I live in cali and havnt had front plate on since i bought it neva got a ticket

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2669 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...