Jump to content

new 2012 undercover cop car


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watch out he's gonna getcha! Just so i dont catch shit. I was kidding about the 2012 thing. Theyre already using it in Germany, Lamborghini gave them 3 to use.

polizia_lamborghini_gallardo_lp560-4_back-600x400.jpg

polizia_lamborghini_gallardo_lp560-4-600x376.jpg

http://www.brandinfection.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/polizia_lamborghini_gallardo_lp560-4_inside-600x400.jpg

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

Posted

Link?!?

-Drew

this, how do we know what your talking about ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Posted

^^^ looks raw as hell. In my town they have a all black dodge neon with a out head light and 5% tints as a undercover.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Is this what my tax money is being spent on? <_<

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

You know, Id be pissed getting pulled over by him... but at the same time id be like, "DAMN THAT CRUISER IS SEXY!" hahaha.

1990 Cadillac Seville. 123,000 miles.

AUTO-TEK 1000.1 Mono Bridged ||| -- 2 12" (2 OHM DVC) Hifonic Brutus Subs || 600RMS / 1500PEAK -- ||| Wired At 4 Ohms MONO

I'm new to this, but I'm learning! ||| Anyone KNOW where I can get Term-labbed around Canton Ohio? ||| I'm aware that my amp is shitty. :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9938 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...