well, how about we all agree that Obama will prb go down as one of the worst presidents EVER, he's ran our debt up more than bush in 2 years instead of 8, and he more or less wants a form of finical distribution. And lets have some sense here for a moment, if those top 1% fellas are taxed even more then they are just gonna have to make more money and rip off more people to take it, I think that if 10% is good enough for God then a 9% flat tax is good enough for our crooked oversized federal gov't, just sayin

And pimpin i'll pray you'll find something better soon man i know its gotta be rough on ya

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Honestly, some people are just lazy fuck's, who want to sit home on unemployment and welfare and bitch about how wall street people only care about them selves. That top 1% of people worked their ass off to be at the top.

I'm want to work on wall street too once i'll get my degree in finance's. Got big plans for future. :werd_msword:

I respect your opinion even though I disagree. :drink40:

Being a crook isn't all that hard, IMO.

And what about the middle class that gets fucked over everyday?

It's not just people on Welfare attending this event.

Lupe Fiasco even Tweeted that he was gonna be there.

Celebrities don't give a fuck about lower class people. Yes, they will talk about it on TV to make them more popular. But in reality, they got few million's sitting in their bank/investment account's.

Middle class people are doing just fine. All you need is to make $40,000+ to be middle class. And about 95% of people with degree's make $40k a year at least. Now, if we look at all people without degree's working in wal-mart and fast food and complaining about how shitty their live's are, taking care of 6-7 kids and having drug addict husband and making less them $20k a year (talking about certain people here).

Yes, there are many people out of work right now with BA and MBA's, but that just temporary. They don't understand that they have huge advantage over people with nothing.

you say it like its everyone with that many kids have that issue bro. i had a child at 18 and it was my concern to provide for them. i got no degree what so ever only a high school diploma. i have 3 kids now and still don't like the way some of the thieves are in that 1%. i also work at the toyota manufacture plant as a senior crew lead making near 37k. it aint everyone that is a drug addict the or on welfare that complain. i aint the one to complain a lot but i would like my life to be better sometimes and say how shitty things are from time to time. Just my 2 cents

As to the topic... Meh, without being there it's hard to tell, but from the pics I saw it looked like a bunch of loons. :pardon:

On the topic in general... Rather than going into a ton of detail let me just say this. When the feds, all of their advisors, and their experts all are paid by Wall Street there will never be any safeguards put in place. All of the experts make hundreds to millions a year from writing papers for specific funds, banks, etc., giving speeches, and giving personal consultations. These experts are all the guys who train our youth at Harvard, Columbia, and the like not to mention help to grade these funds.

The web has been able to thicken for the last 25 years and turning the tide will be next to impossible, but it does need to happen because the lack of accountability is inexcusable. What many did is no different from what that guy at UBS was just arrested for when he lost 2 billion he wasn't authorized to trade with. When you turn high risk into AAA and rob people blind on a national or global level and ruin a countries economy while calling yourself a patriot you deserve to be treated like a traitor and we all know what happens to them.

Shit, I must be low class then.

Net Income = $7,200 a year.

I would be shitting gold bricks on $40k a year.

You're a student fucker ;) But technically you are well below the poverty line.

Honestly, some people are just lazy fuck's, who want to sit home on unemployment and welfare and bitch about how wall street people only care about them selves. That top 1% of people worked their ass off to be at the top.

I'm want to work on wall street too once i'll get my degree in finance's. Got big plans for future. :werd_msword:

Celebrities don't give a fuck about lower class people. Yes, they will talk about it on TV to make them more popular. But in reality, they got few million's sitting in their bank/investment account's.

Middle class people are doing just fine. All you need is to make $40,000+ to be middle class. And about 95% of people with degree's make $40k a year at least. Now, if we look at all people without degree's working in wal-mart and fast food and complaining about how shitty their live's are, taking care of 6-7 kids and having drug addict husband and making less them $20k a year (talking about certain people here).

Yes, there are many people out of work right now with BA and MBA's, but that just temporary. They don't understand that they have huge advantage over people with nothing.

The middle class I know aren't "OK" even though they pretend to be I'm not stupid. A good tell tale sign is to ask when the last time was they refinanced their home. If they say never or more than 4 years ago they are barely making ends meet because that's the only way they wouldn't be able to qualify. Most of the middle I know has had to tap into their retirement, lost their home (in many cases their own damn fault however), lost their cars, and their jobs. Having a degree is great, but nowdays the pool of people looking for work is huge and as such the other guys in line for a job that are desperate for work are offering to work for far, far less, and businesses are taking advantage of this fact.

Saying that "oh they might be out of work but that's only temporary" is a load of shit. Do you understand that when they announce job numbers and we haven't added over 100k jobs that's actually NEGATIVE? We have been loosing jobs month after month... Added 80k jobs! Woohoo! Not really, that means we actually lost around 30k as the world didn't stop turning when the economy shit the bed.

I'm from the camp that thinks we are just as much to blame as anyone else when it comes to this crisis however, don't be daft and say something as ridiculous as "oh the job situation is just temporary it will pass" when we have been in a down turn for 4 fucking years. How exactly is it that you think these people are paying their bills? The ones that are or were ok have been using their retirement to make ends meet... What exactly is it that you think is going to happen 20-35 years from now when they retire? Oh yea, they won't which will yet again cause even more problems.

Do you even understand that some people who didn't make poor decisions were actually robbed? Not figuratively, LITERALLY... They worked their whole lives and saved only to watch it all go down the drain. When you're old you put your money where it's safe... The problem is these motherfuckers rigged the system so what was suppose to be safe was actually junk these people lost everything... Not to mention pension funds... These people can literally never retire now.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

As to the topic... Meh, without being there it's hard to tell, but from the pics I saw it looked like a bunch of loons. :pardon:

On the topic in general... Rather than going into a ton of detail let me just say this. When the feds, all of their advisors, and their experts all are paid by Wall Street there will never be any safeguards put in place. All of the experts make hundreds to millions a year from writing papers for specific funds, banks, etc., giving speeches, and giving personal consultations. These experts are all the guys who train our youth at Harvard, Columbia, and the like not to mention help to grade these funds.

The web has been able to thicken for the last 25 years and turning the tide will be next to impossible, but it does need to happen because the lack of accountability is inexcusable. What many did is no different from what that guy at UBS was just arrested for when he lost 2 billion he wasn't authorized to trade with. When you turn high risk into AAA and rob people blind on a national or global level and ruin a countries economy while calling yourself a patriot you deserve to be treated like a traitor and we all know what happens to them.

Shit, I must be low class then.

Net Income = $7,200 a year.

I would be shitting gold bricks on $40k a year.

You're a student fucker ;) But technically you are well below the poverty line.

The middle class I know aren't "OK" even though they pretend to be I'm not stupid. A good tell tale sign is to ask when the last time was they refinanced their home. If they say never or more than 4 years ago they are barely making ends meet because that's the only way they wouldn't be able to qualify. Most of the middle I know has had to tap into their retirement, lost their home (in many cases their own damn fault however), lost their cars, and their jobs. Having a degree is great, but nowdays the pool of people looking for work is huge and as such the other guys in line for a job that are desperate for work are offering to work for far, far less, and businesses are taking advantage of this fact.

Saying that "oh they might be out of work but that's only temporary" is a load of shit. Do you understand that when they announce job numbers and we haven't added over 100k jobs that's actually NEGATIVE? We have been loosing jobs month after month... Added 80k jobs! Woohoo! Not really, that means we actually lost around 30k as the world didn't stop turning when the economy shit the bed.

I'm from the camp that thinks we are just as much to blame as anyone else when it comes to this crisis however, don't be daft and say something as stupid as "oh the job situation is just temporary it will pass" when we are been in a down turn for 4 fucking years. How exactly is it that you think these people are paying their bills? The ones that are or were ok have been using their retirement to make ends meet... What exactly is it that you think is going to happen 20-35 years from now when they retire? Oh yea, they won't which will yet again cause even more problems.

Do you even understand that some people who didn't make poor decisions were actually robbed? Not figuratively, LITERALLY... They worked their whole lives and saved only to watch it all go down the drain. When you're old you put your money where it's safe... The problem is these motherfuckers rigged the system so what was suppose to be safe was actually junk these people lost everything... Not to mention pension funds... These people can literally never retire now.

You must be young to lack a grasp on why people are so fucking pissed off.

A well said post i agree

well, how about we all agree that Obama will prb go down as one of the worst presidents EVER, he's ran our debt up more than bush in 2 years instead of 8

you are forgetting that whole WMD-getting-a-few-thousand-soldiers-pointlessly-killed thing, aren't you? or the presidents that tested radiation on soldiers and civilians? but Obama is one of the worst for spending poorly? people gave Obama a 2 year limit to fix an economy that took 30 years to destroy starting when a republican that every conservative candidate idolizes DOUBLED the debt, that is what I don't understand. and you don't put in a republican majority in congress and expect him to actually make things work. the presidents new jobs act may be a crucial step in fighting the unemployment rate, but the republicans don't want to spend a dime. they want to lower the minimum wage, cut agencies like the FDA, and privatize just about everything like social security and medicare. the "small government" that they swear by may look good on paper, but they will have your ass hole hurting unless you are a millionaire.

the president is really a talking head. all of politics is fucked.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ding ding ding, we have a winner!

i don't know why we argue the democrat vs republican thing. all they want is our money. They just can't agree how they are going to take it from us.

One side just wants to funnel it through the private sector first, that is all.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

100% agreed... I can't even imagine what it will be like 20 years from now when there is even more transparency... I just hate to think that things have always been this way, but we just lacked the information.

well, how about we all agree that Obama will prb go down as one of the worst presidents EVER, he's ran our debt up more than bush in 2 years instead of 8

you are forgetting that whole WMD-getting-a-few-thousand-soldiers-pointlessly-killed thing, aren't you? or the presidents that tested radiation on soldiers and civilians? but Obama is one of the worst for spending poorly? people gave Obama a 2 year limit to fix an economy that took 30 years to destroy starting when a republican that every conservative candidate idolizes DOUBLED the debt, that is what I don't understand. and you don't put in a republican majority in congress and expect him to actually make things work. the presidents new jobs act may be a crucial step in fighting the unemployment rate, but the republicans don't want to spend a dime. they want to lower the minimum wage, cut agencies like the FDA, and privatize just about everything like social security and medicare. the "small government" that they swear by may look good on paper, but they will have your ass hole hurting unless you are a millionaire.

For the record Clinton had a major hand in deregulation as well... The whole this party that party argument is a waste of breath, the are all crooks. I'm not trying to get personal, but you of all people hailing from the same state I do should know better.

Our soldiers didn't die for nothing. The US has a long history of using force to secure our interests. While I don't agree with it you can't pretend that there wasn't a reason for stabilizing that region. We have NEVER been the good guys man and when people screw with our way of life it's their ass. Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, Somalia, Korea, and it goes on, and on, and on. While often times they frame previous actions as us getting to test our weapons against the Soviets often times we were both interested in the same thing. Be it rubber from Nam, oil from Iraq, or minerals from Afghanistan. I'm not casting judgement either way, but I would never say they died for nothing because like it or not it was for a reason all be it an unpopular one.

When things change our way of life people go nuts, but lack the stomach to support the actions which allow it to continue. It's just too bad our government didn't attack Wallstreet in the same fashion... Problem is, they are one in the same.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

the presidents new jobs act may be a crucial step in fighting the unemployment rate, but the republicans don't want to spend a dime.

This "jobs bill" is nothing more than stimulus part 2. That didn't do shit for the unemployment rate so why would it be any different now?

Or I shouldn't say it didn't do anything for the unemployment rate...it made it worse.

For the record Clinton had a major hand in deregulation as well... The whole this party that party argument is a waste of breath, the are all crooks. I'm not trying to get personal, but you of all people hailing from the same state I do should know better.

which is why I have a dislike for every post-FDR presidency

Our soldiers didn't die for nothing. The US has a long history of using force to secure our interests. While I don't agree with it you can't pretend that there wasn't a reason for stabilizing that region. We have NEVER been the good guys man and when people screw with our way of life it's their ass. Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, Somalia, Korea, and it goes on, and on, and on. While often times they frame previous actions as us getting to test our weapons against the Soviets often times we were both interested in the same thing. Be it rubber from Nam, oil from Iraq, or minerals from Afghanistan. I'm not casting judgement either way, but I would never say they died for nothing because like it or not it was for a reason all be it an unpopular one.

they were given a false reason to invade and died over a lie. Vietnam was never a threat to us, Iraq was never a threat to us, Iran was never a threat to us, Somalia as a nation was never a threat to us, and Korea was never a threat to us. Cuba certainly was, hell there was a nuclear stockpile 90 miles away from the United States so I can't argue that. But none of those countries have EVER posed a threat to the US, and every invasion we cast upon them is for 1 of 3 things; economics, sending a message, or because Israel told us to. World War II was the last fight we had for the sake of homeland security.

When things change our way of life people go nuts, but lack the stomach to support the actions which allow it to continue. It's just too bad our government didn't attack Wallstreet in the same fashion... Problem is, they are one in the same.

^^^ :werd_msword:

the presidents new jobs act may be a crucial step in fighting the unemployment rate, but the republicans don't want to spend a dime.

This "jobs bill" is nothing more than stimulus part 2. That didn't do shit for the unemployment rate so why would it be any different now?

nobody knows how effective it will be. the unemployment rate is shit now and it was shit before he took office- but sitting around won't fix anything and getting people back to work is certainly worth a risk, wouldn't you say?

Archived