Thought I'd share with everyone that I got a new job and started on Monday of this week. I took a job as a Fraud Analyst at Bank of America and will be training for about 9 weeks. Most of my friends work for the company and employees get so many perks it's nice. Just thought I'd toot a little horn :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Thanks for all of the comments guys. Dude when I signed up I think there was something like 250 applicants. I felt good leaving the interview like I had made a good impression. They probably hired 45 people just for my department in fraud, and probably a 100 others for various positions. I'm gonna be one of those nerdy employees that's proud to work where he does. I'll be working overnights and will frequently take calls from drunk people that either can't get their cards to work, or have lost it and want to shut it down.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

dude thats legit, i kinda want to get into banking, a buddy is now a baker at associated, and he said he could hook it up with some hella good references if i ever want to be a teller...and move up from there...

Congrats again man, hard work pays off!! :drinks: :drinks:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

i reccomend not being a teller ... my mom worked for comerica bank for 35 plus years and as a teller its terrible !!! esp in times like these ... as a teller you have to make a certain quota each month for how many checking,saving,ect. accounts you start up ... and its not like you can force people to open up accounts esp. if A) they have no money cuz thats a common thing now or B) they already have an account and thats why their going to that bank in the first place !! If you are going to be working in the banking dept i would suggest the international dept. my mom loved that part and worked there the last 20 years in that area and loved it ... you get to sift through hundreds of different types of money and such and she brought home alot of it ...

the only perk she had as a teller was she worked at the branch closest to the Lions training facility so she got to cash alot of Lions football players checks and got some autographs haha so if your going to be a teller find a place close to famous people haha