Jump to content

Truck just got broken into (Again)


Recommended Posts

Posted

looks like a glass break sensors kinda worthless here for what hes talking aobut...the sensor goes off AFTER its broke, therefore hes already paying money.

Posted

A few hundred for a window, for the truck in your avatar? No fucking way.

EDIT: I'm not insulting the truck, I'm just hard pressed to believe it with how common those things are...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

who installed your alarm. id be asking for some money back by now because its obviously not doing the job.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I dont have the sub on within a mile of my house. And as the people following you to long I'm kinda paranoid when it come to that I won't turn on my street. If someone I think is following me. Ill go vistit friends or family before I go home

Posted

so then its an inside job.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I will even drive PAST my house and around if I think someone is following me or has been behind me too long.

i do the same thing lol

Posted

Damn I love living in Florida. If someone has the balls to try and come on my property and break into anything I have the right to defend myself and my property with whatever means I feel necessary. Aint no one stupid enough to try and break into houses out where I live, I would say the gun to person ratio in every house is a minimum of 5:1.

Sucks you got broken into, I would put up a camera to catch whoever is doing it if it were mine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...