DC Sound Lab

I have 30 amps of fusing for 2 sundown 4500's. That's why I was going to run them at 2 ohms each. To lessen the strain on my fuse.

Not to be a dick but 30amps on 2 4500s I doubt u would get it to hold. Do 1 amp at 2ohm or strapp at 2ohm an roll slowwwwww into it

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

We have testing to do for sure. But I need the right coils first.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

I personally see nothing wrong with this post either.

The biggest issue and the reason some are upset with the post is b/c of all the DC huggers. lol

HOWEVER...

With this post comes responsibility... WHEN DC makes it right... PLEASE make sure you post what they did to help the situation. Chode is right in that people make mistakes... it's how they come to a resolution of the mistake that makes them a great company... or not.

Rusty is a good guy, and I'm sure he will do his best to take care of you.

I understand that it sucks that you are at state finals and you don't have your system working right. Shit happens. Hell I have had issues with my system the week before a finals for the past 10 years. So does so many other people. This issue is partly your fault for dropping the recone in and not checking the coils. Had you checked them, then maybe an exchange for the right coils wouldn't of wasted the expense of making and shipping that wrong voice coil recone for you. It's money and time thrown down the drain for both sides.

IMO, posting on here that you were screwed is a complete dick move. Mistakes happen. Making a post knowing full well that the likeliness of any professional response will not happen until at least Monday during their normal business hours does nothing to help the company.

Seams like everyone is so proud to "rep" a brand when their is something in "their" best interest, but god forbid that something does goes wrong because your going to make damn sure everyone knows "I got screwed" huh. Why don't you take a min to sit back and think of what real impact a post like this has on a company before posting. Because a real man of action response to your issue would of been to PM the rep you were dealing with, OR call the office 1st thing MONDAY ( real business hours) and have this issue addressed.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

There was absolutely no need for this post to be made. I went out of my way and so did DC to get your recone built and shipped on Monday so that you would have it for this weekend. Fuck ups happen. If you truly did receive the wrong coil I am sure it will be made right at no expense to you. Problems like this can be easily resolved and handled much quicker by PM. I just got a phone call from someone that saw this post before I did. I have my phone on me at all times and my emails are forwarded directly to my phone so I am able to respond immediately.

By the way here is what your invoice says:

ce416664-1.jpg

Edited by CJ18

Brandon, by some strange chance lightning strikes and this doesnt get handled, Which I and sure it will before finals, I have 1 XL recone d2 of my personal stock here. And I am your state rep so its just a drive away. But im 100% DC will get it taken care of on monday

Edited by corona_jeff

I'm sitting here at state finals. My fuses aren't holding because I was sent the wrong coil configuration. Worlds is a week and a half away. I ordered a d2 xl 15" recone from cj and got sent a d1 xl 15" recone. I didn't time to dmm because I've been working on my truck. So now I'm f***ed. Please some dc rep or rusty pm me your phone number I need this solved be finals.

Brandon... I have a couple Memphis CM Cast Mojo's D4's you can borrow if that helps? 1750 RMS 3500 peak...