Jump to content

Best bass boost with actual good music quality


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Man has spoken.

Yes he has.... I have never smelled my speakers get hot but I did playing the O.P. songs

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Posted

I didn't say I used 320kbps to start with that's why there clipping as u say and stfu about the ninja thing I made this name when halo 2 first came out no idea what year. The actual boosting is good you just need a high bit rate song to do it on

Posted

What does clipped mean anyway?

Exits the thread with the quickness

:madsign:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

This is entertaining.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

This is entertaining.

:popcorn:

You want some? I could pop another bag for you.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

What does clipped mean anyway?

If you do not understand it then please remove all of your songs from the internet. Learn what it is and how to detect it in music files and, most importantly, how to prevent it from happening.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...