Idiot driving truck thru water

Guess some of you need to actually open the youtube page to see they drove in lake ontario which happens to be fresh water so no salt water damage. Not something i would do personally but hey if you got it and can do it why the hell not, looked like a lot of fun if you ask me.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

If the man is having fun then let him... Obviously he don't give a fuck what anyone else is thinking of him as he drives through salt water... He just cares that it's fun... Alot people say that having an extreme aftermarket stereo is stupid... but do ya'll care? I know i don't cause i have fun running wires and listening to my music...

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

when you try and drive threw a river with a stock hummer

i LOLed sooooo hard when i seen this guy, he was going to leave it and report it stolen, then me and a few buddys got him out!

if you look threw the vids theres a few where we drive threw the detroit river

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

If the man is having fun then let him... Obviously he don't give a fuck what anyone else is thinking of him as he drives through salt water... He just cares that it's fun... Alot people say that having an extreme aftermarket stereo is stupid... but do ya'll care? I know i don't cause i have fun running wires and listening to my music...

AMEN to this ^^^ i know i catch a lot of slack for my stuff i hook up... also thought this short vid was pretty cool and seemed fun

If a vehicle is built properly, this would not have been a dumb move. Was the truck built properly? I do not know, just pointing out that if someone spent money and was slamming away on Boss he would get laughed at. There's a right way, and a wrong way. Same reason I laugh at the ghetto chops which lays some of the local trucks/SUVs on the ground but hit one bump and watch the whole thing seesaw the front end and rear end into the ground, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ok guys damn didnt mean to step on toes saying hes an idot disnt really mean it that way but having all the interior flooded with water didnt seem too smart tk me whatever floats your boat or truck i shud say

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

My buddy's... oh and by the way, those oil stains are not from it; those are from my neighbors car

2011-04-12195647.jpg

2011-04-12195629.jpg

2011-04-12195611.jpg

sorry about quality, this was on my old phone

Edited by Awhitewookie

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

when you try and drive threw a river with a stock hummer

i LOLed sooooo hard when i seen this guy, he was going to leave it and report it stolen, then me and a few buddys got him out!

if you look threw the vids theres a few where we drive threw the detroit river

In my view not a REAL Hummer!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

all im saying is i would die for that truck and if thats salt water = badddd news because there wasnt a snorkel so some of that got in the intake there for in the cylinder.. and the tranny transfer case and difs had better been sealed good or hes in for like 100's of hrs of work and a huge bill

Only an issue if he went deep enough to cause hydro-lock which he obviously didnt because the truck never stopped running.

Cylinder/exhaust temperatures are hot enough that water in the intake in small amounts isnt an issue. The salt (its fresh water btw) wouldnt cause an issue either as it would not stay in the cylinders long enough to cause corrosion.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.