JeremyN Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 he knew he was going and did what any real business man would do and coach a replacement ..... I for one am always looking for and coaching the ones I want to replace me when Im gone ............. RIP 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
brownm3 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Wow very surprising. RIP Steve. BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
deathcards Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 dang that sux R.I.P. steve jobs skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Quiet Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 as much as i hate Apple i have to respect the man for the empire he created My sentiments exactly. I loathe Apple products for reasons I won't go into detail here, but I do have respect for one of the true innovators of our time. Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. Insanely great. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
infamous360 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 RIP Steve, best CEO and creator period. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
MikeT210Tx Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 RIP to one of the greatest innovators of all time. Prayers with his family.
Fish Chris Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I always respect people who think out of the box. Steve Jobs took this to another level ! The guy was just a technological genious. BTW, I'm not an Apple fanboy, but I do love my iPad RIP Steve Jobs, Fish
AdamTheAudioMan Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I was shocked when I went to Apple's website, and saw R.I.P Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011. :cray: UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.