Jump to content

*5/19/13 Vid!* and some *SURPRISES!* coming! 95 Bonneville SSE Walled (DC, Cactus Sounds)


Recommended Posts

Posted

i never did get around to taking vids of the setup all even a walk around :[

i was gonna use my friends sony vx mike&ikes, but didnt get it wen i had the channce. shoot! it would be cool to shoot a vid using fish eyes haha!

but i'll definitely have a vid of the new amp and especially at that show feb 18th !

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Pm me :) I want to know which amp

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Pm me :) I want to know which amp

Sending on in a minute

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Have you gotten metered since the last show? I've done some refining, I know I'm louder but I don't know how much. I know that you are (should be) louder than me. and you are my main opponent. So I hope you get everything done. We might even bass race at 149.9

I've broken in the subs a lot more, they aren't so hard to move wig a finger haha.

Im gonna fix the carpet up alittle and seal off the air vents in front of the wall in the middle console.

Redid some wiring that, ithink, Greg?, told me to do, and added another run of power.

But I'm gonna take a seat out if I'm allowed or either move it all the way up.

What all did you do Steven?

Oh I gotta wire the subs down to .5 each

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Ahh man!

You add another kinetic? How much total now?

Are you talking about playing with an mp3 through aux

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

I have 2 2400s in the back. And a 2000 under the hood. I use my phone as an mp3 player

Sick!

With that dual alt setup, I bet your voltage is strong

But don't use your fone if its an android.

Get a Zune or iPod!

Most phones dull the quality of the songs and don't have really good output.

All of the android based fones I've owned, g1, gx2, galaxy, and the sensation, all dub down the songs output. It is not as loud as it should be.

IPods and Zunes are really good

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...