If you could be 21 agin what would you be doing.

I'm not really sure what I would be doing if I could go back with the knowledge I have today, but I can tell you one thing I would NOT be doing: Staring my ex-girlfriend in the eye as she tells me she's pregnant.......longest nine months of my life......... I spent most of my 21st year sweating bullets...... Now I wouldn't trade my 18 yr-old son for anything in the world........but I sure would have done some things differently.

Lol when I turned 30 I had this same thought. The only thing I would have changed is I would not have had a live in gf. She slowed down the best years of my life. I partied way to much in those years but that is when u are suppose to do those things. Live it up before u turn 30, if u are anything like me I took turning 30 pretty hard

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

it's like hot tub time machine all over again!

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

not fuck up with my ex as bad as i did and not fuck up in school

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I would definitely start saving money and spending wiser. I would get my damn GED and start preparing for some schooling. Oh, and I'd drop a new motor in the Saab right away instead of putting it off.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want