Text this to a girl for guaranteed sex

Personally I would not send this to any girl I know, I mean if she's gonna put out over a stupid line she would put out for anything.

uhmm dude just a hint into the psychology of this shit 9/10 if this isnt a hooker or a complete slut then if she replys with anything positive its a good sign to get with her or in her otherwise keep it in your pants

still I wouldn't send that to anyone....

arent you the one chasing around 18 yr odl girls and worrying about girls you met years ago on the internets? A change in approach maybe just what you need.

Ok well I wasn't going after them, they was after me or so it seemed. And the internet chick, I actually lived with her for a short time. But your are right tho, a change of aproach is what I need....also a change of scenery too.

Can't haz no feelings for the sluts..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Wanna know how I know we're having sex tonight?

I'm stronger.

:rofl:

Haha fucking haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol. I gotta keep that in mind. I'm so glad my girl has a sick sense of humor too.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

already got a "your stupid" reply

does not work

Can't expect it to work on wives bro ;).

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Personally I would not send this to any girl I know, I mean if she's gonna put out over a stupid line she would put out for anything.

uhmm dude just a hint into the psychology of this shit 9/10 if this isnt a hooker or a complete slut then if she replys with anything positive its a good sign to get with her or in her otherwise keep it in your pants

try the stupid shit on chicks you dont give a damn about

Think bout this...if I didn't give a damn about them why would I have their number?

Uhmm cuz theyre hot why else would you have any non family female in your phone?

Ok I get what ya saying, but only non family females I have on my phone I do give a damn about..if I didn't I wouldn't of gotten their numbers.

ok let me clarify what i meant, send the stupid shit to the chicks you have no emotional shit tied to u know the ones that are only there cuz theyre hot

Think bout this...if I didn't give a damn about them why would I have their number?

Uhmm cuz theyre hot why else would you have any non family female in your phone?

Ok I get what ya saying, but only non family females I have on my phone I do give a damn about..if I didn't I wouldn't of gotten their numbers.

ok let me clarify what i meant, send the stupid shit to the chicks you have no emotional shit tied to u know the ones that are only there cuz theyre hot

Ok well still couldn't...simple reason. They are either married, taken or live to damn far away....so yeah my life sucks lol

Ok well still couldn't...simple reason. They are either married, taken or live to damn far away....so yeah my life sucks lol

uhmmm just cuz theres a goalie dont mean you cant score :pardon: ....

other then that i got nothing

already got a "your stupid" reply

does not work

Can't expect it to work on wives bro ;).

and this is some more bullshit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived