well the rumor is a new droid razr supposed to be released this week and the new nexus is coming soon and if you get one of these new smart phones u'll use it i stream internet radio thru bluetooth in the car beats listening to the radio

actually, the droid razr and galaxy nexus arent being released this week, only announced. im personally waiting on the nexus, but im sure the razr will be a nice device too, i mean after all, its casing is made of kevlar

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

iPhone6s

Lol say no to iPhone. Be a leader not a follower.

lol. "Apple sold 220,000,000+ IOS devices, they must be great. Better buy something else"

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

OP, what's your old phone? Mine is a pos and battery blows, but I don't Want to get sucked into another 2 yr contract by using my upgrade... Don't need anything fancy, hell, I dont even have txting, lol.

Would you be interested in selling your old one?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

iPhone6s

Lol say no to iPhone. Be a leader not a follower.

lol. "Apple sold 220,000,000+ IOS devices, they must be great. Better buy something else"

190 million Android devices in use by October 2011

apple has been out a few years before android, and ALLLLLLL apple products run IOS...

so, ipods/ipads/apple TV and iphones.. all run IOS...

were talking about cell phones...

190 mill vs 220 mill, and apple had a year or 2 head start... who will be playing catchup by the end of 2012 :P

aside from that, I love my bionic, great batt life, its fast as hell and its 4g which is always a plus. and it has an amazing camera, not compared to the Iphone 4S, because that takes even better, but heres a pic i took with mine

296693_10150841680215478_592320477_20581343_125293177_n.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

My advice is to go to the verizon store and play with some phones and see what you like. If you have a phone in mind and don't mind a few day wait check out amazonwireless or wirefly to buy your phones, you can get even better deals through them than you can get through verizon.

My advice would be an android phone, you can get one that best fits your taste without sacrificing (slider, all touch screen, front keyboard etc). The iphone only comes in one flavor.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived