Howard Stern Exposes Occupy Wall St. Morons

meade916

If you ask three people you will get three different answers. Ive seen alot of videos that people were just like the ones above. There are some people who do know what they are there for and some who do understand the situation but not all. I watched a video about a former marine who was there to protest because he had what he called insurmountable student loans. He stated even after having two degrees aand a job i still cant afford to pay off my student loans. He said that his GI bill barely paid for his books. So that means he used up all 50 grand on books? I guess he should have picked a cheaper school. Or got a different degree. or took advantage of the 100 percent Tuition assistance while he was in. take responsibility for your actions.

amen on that... the gi bill is now up to like 8 0 some odd K and AD enlisted for AF and i guess Marines you get 100% TA.

i know i damn well take advantage of TA schools expensive.

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

If you ask three people you will get three different answers. Ive seen alot of videos that people were just like the ones above. There are some people who do know what they are there for and some who do understand the situation but not all. I watched a video about a former marine who was there to protest because he had what he called insurmountable student loans. He stated even after having two degrees aand a job i still cant afford to pay off my student loans. He said that his GI bill barely paid for his books. So that means he used up all 50 grand on books? I guess he should have picked a cheaper school. Or got a different degree. or took advantage of the 100 percent Tuition assistance while he was in. take responsibility for your actions.

amen on that... the gi bill is now up to like 8 0 some odd K and AD enlisted for AF and i guess Marines you get 100% TA.

i know i damn well take advantage of TA schools expensive.

I kick my own ass for not doing it. I was too busy chasing pussy and getting drunk to bother with school. I cant even begin to think abuot what i could be doing with a degree or masters right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Coming from the man who speaks truly from the heart ....LOL N8

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Do they have a cohesive, well thought out, and accurate message? Not really, which sucks. Because I personally think what they are doing is awesome. To use our American rights and to start moving against the forces that oppress is just, American, and needed.

That being said, linky link still made LOL :lol:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Was a little late on this but heard the replay today on Sirius, funny shit, I love my Howard Stern, one of the main reasons for me having Sirius

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold