Numatik's Bagged 2004 Silverado

its simple yet time consuming. I'm almost willing to bet that osmeone has a kit out there for it now. as popular as these trucks are.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Looks badass man. I remember seeing this truck at the bass race in Sacramento last year. Simply amazing work

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

truck looks great man, welcome back!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 2 weeks later...

Im so sorry guys Ive been a ghost a lot of shit gong on with my life right now but I dont want to talk about it. Anbyways Im gonna respond to everything now while I have time

WOW welcome back from the dead man! How's the health!?

Not super might be having surgery number 18... I will know in a few days ...

Everyone's went like that after the last update. Not sure. I went in and fixed mine.

I"M DIGGIN THE NEW PAINT JOB!! Classy and sick!!

Thanks! I fucking love it. Her names Snow White hehehe

Damn dude, crazy updates! Shes lookin amazing! Congrats on the marriage too!

Thanks man!!

disamn! Crazy nice truck, can't even fathom all the custom work done to it, you have something truly great there. =)

I love her but damn shesbeen sooooooo much work and still going

Looks great. Very very clean color scheme and beautiful stripe. Are those clear/LED setups I see in the Caddy tails?

Yezir all LED

The truck looks sick white, i did my rims flat black on my white tahoe and i love how it looks.

HELL YEAH! Like I always say, 'Shine is fine, but flatz where itz at!'

How did you move the heater ac controls? I want to do the same in my silverado but I'm not sure if there's an easy way

Extending 40-50 wires and used shrink wrap butt connectors. Took quite a bit of time it SUCKED

its simple yet time consuming. I'm almost willing to bet that osmeone has a kit out there for it now. as popular as these trucks are.

Not that I know of, some things you just gotta do the grunt work. It always pays off in the end tho

Looks badass man. I remember seeing this truck at the bass race in Sacramento last year. Simply amazing work

Yep! It was there this year too I was parked with the audio guys again. They wanted 100$ to enter it inside! Fuck that maybe next year. It sucks cause if I would have entered it it would have won but oh well. It was a great show this year but not many modern vehicles but the oldies come with the territory as you can see

truck looks great man, welcome back!

Haha my second welcome back I dissapeared again for a while. I usually get on here for help with things or to update my build journal

Way classier than the flames!! Diggin it! What did it cost to paint it?

Hell yeah fuck flames. I like simple and clear

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Ok guys im a forum failure. How do i get the responses to post without being in the OP comment??

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

So I have had some electrical gremlins I have been looking for. I looked EVERYWHERE and cant find where the draw is. So I said fuck it, my Kinetiks are hella old and I suspect one is going out dragging the other one down with it so I bought some man XS batts. If I still have the problem then I will sell the Kinetiks and see how much money I can make back. My Kinetiks are 1800s and I have two. I bought two XS4800s (as big as I can fit in the tiny place)

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

I will put them in in the next couple of days but medical comes first

So I asked before but how do I find my control panel to fix my sig????

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived