FroznBeavrBALLs Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 2,3,4,5 that is all. haha 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 28, 2011 Author Report Posted October 28, 2011 would anyone do 21 not that person particular , but i have seen some bbws thatd make you say DAMN! lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
corey0928 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 would anyone do 21 If I had one more drink...
BFF Larry Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 Just 1. And if she had tht hair than yea.... Just her. My type of girl. Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
eltortuga94 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 1,2,4,5 & depending i'll settle with some 15. System: Basically Stock In process of upgrading
knowledge Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 2, 4, 5 agree Also agree ^^^^this REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
77-AUDIO Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 8 - 20. 7 looks like she can whoop some ass. I didn't she a chick in the "1" spot. Maybe the beast in the 21st spot ate her. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Supercharged DCs Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 1,2,4 I like small women Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.