na man i ant say that just most guys are to intimaded by hot ass girls so they dont aproch them witch means if you you do halla at them they like it alot also man id much rather be in vagas than here in bfe kentucky lol

Your not too far away from me.

Just go up and talk to the hot girls. Worse that could happen is if they pepper spray you jk. Find out what they like to do what kind of music they like common stuff.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

na man i ant say that just most guys are to intimaded by hot ass girls so they dont aproch them witch means if you you do halla at them they like it alot also man id much rather be in vagas than here in bfe kentucky lol

Your not too far away from me.

Just go up and talk to the hot girls. Worse that could happen is if they pepper spray you jk. Find out what they like to do what kind of music they like common stuff.

Oh ok :) will do btw thats the fakest smile ever haha

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Ive pulled more hot ass than I really should have by just talking to them. Hell my wife is way hotter than I should have ended up with and she even married me. First person that asks for pics of the wife gets banned.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

on the hot girls thing man...youd be SHOCKED how many hot girls end up withouta date on the weekends...cuz guys dont have the balls to talk to them or assume they already have a boyfriend..a simple "hey how are you" goes a long ways :drinks:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Ive pulled more hot ass than I really should have by just talking to them. Hell my wife is way hotter than I should have ended up with and she even married me. First person that asks for pics of the wife gets banned.

pics of wife?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Vegas without people to talk to?!?!?! Man just go and walk the streets on friday and saturday nights and talk to people, ask if they wana go do something and go party!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived