FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-classifies-juggalos-gang-201339557.html

This is just a ridiculous waste of the FBI's time. Some idiots just get to into their "music" so they paint their faces and shotgun faygos.

Thought this was a funny comment "Great...A bunch of clowns monitoring a group of clowns..."

a majority of juggalos are innocent people just trying to have fun

but there are alot who claim that title, and do way to much ignorant and illegal shit...

im sure MS 13 and the Aryan brotherhood started off with people just wanting to help each other and it lead to what it is today...

not saying anything negative about juggalos.. but i can see the resemblance to what they are saying.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

MMFWCL

:bull:

on topic, calling them a gang is quite ridiculous. they might as well have made kiss a gang too.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

This is just a ridiculous waste of the FBI's time. Some idiots just get to into their "music" so they paint their faces and shotgun faygos.

Thought this was a funny comment "Great...A bunch of clowns monitoring a group of clowns..."

but there are alot who claim that title, and do way to much ignorant and illegal shit...

im sure MS 13 and the Aryan brotherhood started off with people just wanting to help each other and it lead to what it is today...

not saying anything negative about juggalos.. but i can see the resemblance to what they are saying.

Yeah, I hear you there. There always has to be the stupid people who join a group and ruin it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Yeah, I hear you there. There always has to be the stupid people who join a group and ruin it.

yeah, sadly, its not my thing, but i have friends who claim that, some are decent, and some are the complete opposite lol

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

completely agree with you. most people who are real juggalos. just love the music, and the hospitality from other juggalos. juggalos are not a gang, we are a family. and yes there are some dumbass kids who do dumbass stuff that claim to be a juggalo, but we do not claim them. lol. but any group of people could be called a gang. say a bunch of people have SMD shirts and hats on, and go out and cause hell, bumping the bass and being unruly. they could be classified as a gang also...

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

MMFWCL

:bull:

on topic, calling them a gang is quite ridiculous. they might as well have made kiss a gang too.

Exactly! Just because someone is a fan of something and then commits that crime it classifies whatever their a fan of as a gang??

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I have been to ICP concerts where I have bumped into someone and made them drop their drink and they say no problem.

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

Don't hate on what you don't know about.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I have been to ICP concerts where I have bumped into someone and made them drop their drink and they say no problem.

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

exactly, i have been to countless. ICP, Twiztid, Blaze, and ABK shows and even if you dont know anybody at that show, your still family, and you will still be treated like it. and Twiztid i could have said it any better.. Don't hate on what you don't know about.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

exactly, i have been to countless. ICP, Twiztid, Blaze, and ABK shows and even if you dont know anybody at that show, your still family, and you will still be treated like it. and Twiztid i could have said it any better.. Don't hate on what you don't know about.

how recent? maybe its just the region... because my girl and my brother go to shows together and people are always starting shit with people as even if they are just trying to enjoy the show.. i almost had to go up to one to shoot a stupid fuck because he punched my girl in the face, because she asked him to get out of the way so she could get through...

and you will ALWAYS hear the BAD, and never hear about the GOOD on any subject, its human nature...

edit

and no, she wasnt being a bitch, anyone whos met her can vouch shes a nice person, so she prob asked politely LOL

Team DC Audio

Archived