what do you do for a living??

Chemical compounder, our main customer is bushnell. If you bought some bushnell gun cleaning product (solvents) I made them. High school, I make $20 a hour. Works for me some easy shit. Been compounding for 7 years I use to make all the febreze air effects, listerine pocket mist, axe body spray, a bunch of other stuff at my last job.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

I work for a disability insurance company in the accounting department. Basically I enter data from 1 excel spread sheet to different spread sheet. Im 20 years old and in my opinion overpaid for what i do. I feel pretty bad some times making twice as much as people that have been their working hard for years and I get paid more because i know one of the VP's of the company. Im going to school for Business Administration and hopefully get my MBA on day. Im probably going to stay at the company im at now for a good long while seeing as I already have my foot in the door and they want me to stay.

kmart for 3 years make about 9k (in 3 years)

fire department/emt/paramedic not paid yet when i get paid 67 to 98 a year

car audio installer 12k a year

self taught on everything nothing hard

Self taught firefighter and EMT? Wow, I always thought you had to go to school for that... 98K a yr being an EMT? Or Fire Dept? How is this, and where?

I was wondering the same thing honestly. If I get on at the department I'm in the process at I'll start at 42k, and that's great starting down here. The best paying department in the state only starts at 45k. 98k? I'm moving there.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I m 15 but i fix ipod touches and pretty much any electronics you can think of not enough for a family but for my expenses here and im saving up for a car. But in the futurr i want to be an electrical engineer. Im still in Hs but i get some college classes so hopefully by age 21 ill have a masters already...

Just to give you the heads up, be prepared to be brain raped with math. PM me if you want to know anything about EE.

lol ive been raped by math already I have Pre-Cal as a sophomore math aint all that hard but i havent really gone into the hardest part...you an electrical engineer? About how much is pay lol i like the good stuff!

Im retired at 31 :yahoo: Between that and school money, I do petty well each month.

Currently pursuing two degrees, Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice(1 year left) and i've started knocking out some of the lower-level requirements for a Masters in Biotechnology. Hoping to get into forensics or new-drug development.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Landlord, businesses owner, and general manager for a local Tree Service that does Holiday Lighting in the winter months. Life was nowhere near easy, and I scraped the ground to make it where I am today.

1 year of college at USC, no degree, high school diploma, and happy.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I am in the USAF my job title is aerospace ground equipment (AGE). I work on diesel engines, hvac, hydraulic systems, electrical systems and turbine engines. All you need is a HS diploma, sign up, BMT and 6 months training 9 hrs a day before you go do your job then you're always pretty much in training since there's so many different peices of equipment depending on where your stationed at and what aircraft youre supporting. After all my benefits and allowances I get close to 70k a year. Easy to get promoted of dedicated. You make lots of money on deployments and you can live in some pretty cool places.

you win some, you lose some

College Student

Work at a pizza place delivering pizzas..

minimum wage but after tips i make well over

last night i made 21 dollars and hour

high school diploma but im working on transferring to A&M for mechanical engineering

TEAM DC AUDIO

Kenwood DDX318

Hifoncs Brutus 1610d

2 DC lvl 3's

Kintetik HC1400

dc_audio.jpg

Archived