What Kind Of Audio Competition Is This?

Come on guys just cuzz its not something we would get into , it doesnt mean we have to call it gay, cake eatin, dumb ass, retarted, or stupid shit, moronic..........................

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Sound polution!!!

Hmmm.

I just had a vision of people driving cars on the streets with these speakers in their trunk with no trunk lid :blink:

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

only thing i could honestly thing of was the kids movie "cars" and the car called "DJ" with all the speakers on the rear hatch that made the semi rig fall asleep

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

reminds me of the competitors from juarez mexico... they had a shit load of subs like that and a removeable highs box with say 30 6X9s... they ran usaci like normal and just bumped mexican music all night until the trophys... they were cool guys with a decent install but they tried talking shit. overall i liked it

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I should not have been so Prejudice. YOu guys are right it isn't gay..Just not my cup of tea..And In my neck of the woods it would get shot down..You can't even have your window cracked and music on without getting a noise Violation..Sorry for calling your overseas stereo stuff gay guys. :blush:

:blink:

That is definitely different than what I am used to. I bet it would piss a lot more people off driving through bumping one of those late at night than bumping something American SPL style. Actually, it wouldn't have to be late at night. I'm sure people would be mad at any time of day.

BJJ20logo20resize.png