Verizon's BIG 3 this month (Droid RAZR, HTC ReZound, Samsung Galaxy Nexus) who's getting one?

Did you not just see that i said i went from iphone to gnex

Good luck with a iphone anywhere close to the speed of this gnex

I love iphone great phone

Awesome screen and camera

But when you can have DL speeds 25x faster hard to pass up

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

we i went from an iphone4

So 3g signal

To a galaxy nexus running 4gLTE

My download and upload speed went from 1.2 down to 25

And 1.0 up to 15

Thats wayyyy faster

Plus this phones processor is alot faster

And its brand new android software

Ics ftw

little tip

its either under wireless connection or battery

turn your 4g off when not in use, it will EAT your batt....

3-4 hour batt life will turn into 16-20 with net off

and you still can send and receive calls and texts

yea its a pain to get to

settings >wireless & networks >more >mobile networks >network mode >cdma/lte or cdma

i'll probably only turn it on when i watch some hulu or try to upload yt vids, which its nice being able to upload 1080p right from the phone now! i'll be eagerly waiting for a home screen toggle for it.

looks like the 1.4ghz oc gets stuck in a boot loop, but it was likely developed for overseas versions so i'm waiting for stuff for lte models to come out.

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

So 3g signal

And 1.0 up to 15

Thats wayyyy faster

Ics ftw

little tip

yea its a pain to get to

settings >wireless & networks >more >mobile networks >network mode >cdma/lte or cdma

i'll probably only turn it on when i watch some hulu or try to upload yt vids, which its nice being able to upload 1080p right from the phone now! i'll be eagerly waiting for a home screen toggle for it.

looks like the 1.4ghz oc gets stuck in a boot loop, but it was likely developed for overseas versions so i'm waiting for stuff for lte models to come out.

no i dont mean switch from 4g, i mean turn the net completely off, its either under the battery setting, or just wireless network .. but text and calls will still work, with no net at all :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

It's only fast for first couple of months, After that starts to lag and speed slows down a lot

It's only fast for first couple of months, After that starts to lag and speed slows down a lot

my net speed has only seemed to increase.. ive had my phone for 3 months now....

and mine is also as fast as the day i got it... its the tards who add 1 million apps, and get virus's on the phone who have laggy ass phones LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

So 3g signal

And 1.0 up to 15

Thats wayyyy faster

Ics ftw

little tip

yea its a pain to get to

no i dont mean switch from 4g, i mean turn the net completely off, its either under the battery setting, or just wireless network .. but text and calls will still work, with no net at all :P

oh yea thats in settings> data usage> mobile data

caveman mode haha

So 3g signal

And 1.0 up to 15

Thats wayyyy faster

Ics ftw

little tip

yea its a pain to get to

oh yea thats in settings> data usage> mobile data

caveman mode haha

haha yeah, but if you need bat life.. ya need it.. and if im out and about, im always texting or calling, no real need to have the net on ;P

Team DC Audio

Anyone know of a company that does true unlimited data that's 4g? Iphone preferrably/ Easy to use with my Alpine deck.

just get a time machine and go back in time to get verizons old unlimited data plan then get a 4g phone like meeeee.

i haz unlimited 4g for 30$/mo ftw.

i keed i keed, idk if anyone other than sprint does unlimited data.

Archived