who is going to get mw3 tonight at 12

LOL you guys should just pre-order off amazon and choose same day delivery for a couple of bucks, gets to my house between 3-5pm the day it comes out. I'm glad I spent my money on BF3, this game is seriously MW2.5. I'll probably ask for it for XMas and should get it, no way I'm dropping $60 on it.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL you guys should just pre-order off amazon and choose same day delivery for a couple of bucks, gets to my house between 3-5pm the day it comes out. I'm glad I spent my money on BF3, this game is seriously MW2.5. I'll probably ask for it for XMas and should get it, no way I'm dropping $60 on it.

this si what i did. ill get out the car and pick it up off my porch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Still haven't decided if I want to get this or not. Liked #1+2, refuse to buy any of the ones by Treyarch or whatever though like B.O. Might have to swing by and get it I guess after work and interview today. Either way, I'll add a bunch of you guys on PS3 later, I think my username is the same as here but with a capital Lbox88.

its a good game multiplayer wise, very similar to MW2 of course. My only complaint is ALL the maps are TINY. I love search but i cant do it with this game, it literally takes 5 seconds to get into a fire fight with the whole team. Its like every map is just bigger than the size of nuke town. hit detection is much better than Black ops, and snipers work. Lot of try hards though.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Despite all the hate that Black Ops gets I feel it was one of the better ones. Sniping wasn't hard, you could still manage to pull off some quickscopes. The input lag was the only downside. MW2 was fun but got stale to me after a while, not to mention all the bullshit that came with it. COD4 I didn't care for multiplayer that much, I got into the game too late (September 2009 when I got my XBOX).

Thumbs up N8! Amazon also has other advantages, when I pre-ordered Black Ops I ended up getting $20 off my next pre-order, didn't know this until my total for BF3 was $40 :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

shit i didnt get that they did give me some codes for special avatar stuff. I dont evne think i have an avatar even.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived