2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

pretty shitty when their is people who actually need assistance that can't get it.

And yet we're running out of Social security benefits for the elderly. Seems legit....

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

there should be a hotline to call and report people who wrongly use ebt

That would be nice. Bitches with whiney kids loading $400 worth of junk food into a new car.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Hate to tell you guys but they don't care what you spend the money you make on they only care if you're under a certain income level.

As dumb as that is because to me if you can afford to buy dumb shit you don't need the help.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yup seems totally legit. 11-15% of homeless persons in the United States are Veterans that get no assistance at all, get fucked by the VA.... but we got scumbags getting government housing, WIC, EBT, and work under the table jobs to avoid paying taxes.

it's all cool that I'll never see any of my social security I'm going to be paying for the next 50 years either.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I could give a motherfuck about your slave ancestors. Is this your way of saying that because of them being slaves that's your reparations? Your forty acres and a mule? You know what was promised to the free slaves so they could work and support themselves. If you want reperations you should talk to those nba players making millions because they got yours too. Oh wait. They worked for that. It wasn't given to them either. In going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just think you're ignorant because no one can be that fucking stupid. I will give you some advice. Life isn't fair and nothing is free. Get off your fucking ass and go earn it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well get ready because now that they declared a mistrial on the Freddie Gray case, it's about to get a whole lot worse!!!

Mistrial only means that they will try the case again until they get a conviction or until he's acquitted.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Archived