PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Its like every chevy site saying this about the rear disc conversions.

Also saying your better off upgrading the front brakes to something bigger and spending the money there long before the rears.

I dunno, just thought it was interesting.

Well I wouldn't do a rear disc swap unless I planned on upgrading the fronts too, the fronts are the majority of your stopping power so I'd agree with the fact that you're better off starting with them first.

You can upgrade to the nbs master Cylinder setup too.

Stainless braided lines will help too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

my cheap[er] alternative to the intellicharger, does the same thing except i saved 140$... I still want an intellicharger though :lol:

1259C8EE-387C-4162-A106-25B2E18DA4A3.jpg

Better measure the charge voltage often to make sure you're not overcharging like every single Schumacher charger I've ever bought.

I tried to upgrade my master cylinder to a wilwood one but they said something about they don't make one because of the abs system.

One of the posts I read was getting rid of the abs all together, and even that alone will make a huge difference in the pedal firmness.

But Im not a mechanic, thats why I research things over and over.lol

I do know I hate when I hit the brakes and my pedal is fighting against me trying to push the pedal back up.

So annoying. My truck does it almost all the time even on dry roads, but it doesnt do it until I am almost stopped and barely moving.

fuck ABS, maybe i want to lock up my brakes? maybe i know how to stop, maybe i dont need some bullshit that fails when it gets dirty responsible for my life /rant

Archived