PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

My relay harness from ce auto electric came in today,

Build quality is phenomenal.

I've wired in relay harnesses from other companies for a few friends doing hid installs and this harness puts them all to shame.

These relay's are massive on this kit.

The build quality alone makes these kits worth every bit of what Tony sells them for.

can't wait to get them installed and see the performance gain over the factory wiring.

Thanks again Tony for making this kit happen.

jHB4qNP.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Whats the gain in using a relay for hids?

Brighter, whiter, more consistent light output.

Basically the factory wiring on most cars is anemic and can't supply proper voltage and current to the bulbs.

I'll be upgrading the bulbs while I do this and they draw a bit more than factory so doing this will be real drastic performance difference for me.

There will be pics posted of my light output before and after with factory bulbs and wiring vs the new wiring.

I'm also going to do the new bulbs with factory wiring vs the new bulbs with the new relay harness.

This will be installed as soon as possible so stay tuned for results if you want to see the difference

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Morimotos are the best HID kit you can buy. All I will use and install now a days after having to warranty so many other brand kits due to faulty ballasts and crap wiring harnesses.

Morimoto also has almost an identical wiring harness for only $30, never had an issue with them and can be used to do the same.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/components/harnesses.html

Not sure where your buying from Moreno, but I buy through retrofitsource.com and there is a code for free shipping.

Everything ships out of GA, and TRS warranty if a issue arises is stupid fast, no sending parts to be warrantied, just take a pic following their instructions, email them said pic, and in 2-4 days your replacement is at your door no charge. Not to mention TRS is $30 cheaper than the site your looking at that sells them.

trs/hidp = free shipping from theretrofitsource.com

My relay harness from ce auto electric came in today,

Build quality is phenomenal.

I've wired in relay harnesses from other companies for a few friends doing hid installs and this harness puts them all to shame.

These relay's are massive on this kit.

The build quality alone makes these kits worth every bit of what Tony sells them for.

can't wait to get them installed and see the performance gain over the factory wiring.

Thanks again Tony for making this kit happen.

jHB4qNP.jpg

Oooh I need to go check my mailbox. I forgot my set was coming in today

Almost identical huh?

I haven't used a harness from the company you stated but I have used other brands and they are not "almost identical" aside from the fact that they are both relay harnesses they are not similar in quality at all.

And these have a minimal amount of electrical tape in very specific spots so I'm sure tony did that for a reason.

Besides all that I'll gladly pay more for a product that was hand built right here in USA by someone as knowledgeable as tony.

I could have built it myself too but I'm lretty sure the job I would have done wouldn't have been the same quality.

Morimotos are the best HID kit you can buy. All I will use and install now a days after having to warranty so many other brand kits due to faulty ballasts and crap wiring harnesses.

Morimoto also has almost an identical wiring harness for only $30, never had an issue with them and can be used to do the same.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/components/harnesses.html

Not sure where your buying from Moreno, but I buy through retrofitsource.com and there is a code for free shipping.

Everything ships out of GA, and TRS warranty if a issue arises is stupid fast, no sending parts to be warrantied, just take a pic following their instructions, email them said pic, and in 2-4 days your replacement is at your door no charge. Not to mention TRS is $30 cheaper than the site your looking at that sells them.

trs/hidp = free shipping from theretrofitsource.com

Yeah i had looked threw there too i got kind of stumped onthe options though so i've been lagging but also need to get a trunk matt for the back first

Archived