PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Nice house man. Looks like a good basketball or hockey driveway.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

husky portable workbench with a router plate....unfortunately I have a craftsman router and it doesn't fit the plate, so I made my own.

20160811_184547_zps2nksgo6r.jpg

20160811_184419_zpszrppjyib.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I've been sleeping on a $150 bed and a pulled apart bunk frame for 16 fucking years.

SWyumjO.png?1

Getting a nice set of these sheets too.

https://authenticity50.com/

Saving a great frame until I move out, sticking with this for now.

H9ngItI.png

But yeah, I'm 18. Worked for at least 90% of what I have. Been getting bitched at for even the idea of buying a bed with my own money for the past two years.

Looking forward to some good sleep.

want to know the quality of the mattress when you get it please. been looking at them for a few months and just dont know. def a good price.

Alright. Update on the mattress.

Very good. Unpacking it was also cool as hell.

No more back pain trying to sleep or waking up from sleeping. I've also noticed a much better quality of sleep. More morning wood, means better REM.

It's not a mattress you're going to sink in to and feel like a cloud, that's not what I was looking for though. Firm enough, but not anything near 'hard'

I assume something like a Leesa might be slightly better than this - but for $500, this should be a starter for everybody. If it holds up, I can definitely seeing myself being perfectly happy with using this through my incoming 6 years of college.

Authenticity 50 sheets are also the tits so far. Well worth the purchase, would highly recommend to anybody.

To end this all - Fuck Mypillow. These things suck donkey dick. Always thought they'd be a sham, but we had a pretty good offer come in the mail for two normal pillows (got a king&queen) and two travel ones. I don't know what his ass tries to say in those commercials about keeping form, my head parts that fill harder than jesus did that water. Debating returning them and buying a well-rated buckwheat off Amazon.

Frame = Good

Mattress = Good

Sheets = Good

Pillows = Shit

Hope this can help somebody, I know I feel a lot better. Next on the list is a Herman Miller Embody.

Moses did the parting for the record lol. Good to see a review though. If you remember in like abother 6 months post how it's holding up

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Not a pic of the actual board, but it's on its way :yahoo:

clone.jpg

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8