PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

18s (on super sale) and some Enfig HU install parts for the Avant. Will post pics of car after I get the USP front lower and color match the bottom.

enkei_zps75fv0zbe.jpg

Static drops are my bag.

Thanks, car is Crystal Blue (sky blue metallic) so it needed some darkening up. Wheels should match the 35% tint when we do it and we'll grey out the logos to match. Car is still in progress, we've only had it a couple months. Once we sell some things it will get more serious and I'll post up the before/after log.

Static drops are my bag.

Thanks, car is Crystal Blue (sky blue metallic) so it needed some darkening up. Wheels should match the 35% tint when we do it and we'll grey out the logos to match. Car is still in progress, we've only had it a couple months. Once we sell some things it will get more serious and I'll post up the before/after log.

YAAAAAASSSSSSS....... love metallic blue. And love grey. Blue and grey will look great. My style. I like.

Those will look hot as shit..... well done. :hi:

You know, just in case my liver is extremely bored or there is a massive shortage:

AF2DACD5-CCF6-4D4D-B5AB-D8666C3D474C_zps

Lmao, but seriously, went to re-up my bar even though I rarely drink and I ended up getting everything pictured for $43!!! How the hell do you pass that up?!?

Just made me feel like a ragging alcoholic checking that out even though it is probably enough to last me 2 lifetimes!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived