PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

and the award for the most money dumped into a honda CRV on the planet goes to .............................................Knowledge lol.

just trying to make her look good and sitting right

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

wait a minute thought them mormons didnt believe in boozing.

They just love making money off of it..... and other stuff a few like to do here.....(Tax)

pretty fucking clever from the man making it eh?? theres all sorts of parody shit from the morman deal..... cant keep in on the shelf....wife bought 20 bottles,... 1 we will keep. The others for parties and such. We just like supporting the cause.. :drink40:

You live in Utah man? I do! Haha I'm not s Mormon. Infact not religious at all ;)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

stetsom dual amp inputs from wooferwarehouse.com, shipped quick as hell and I would definitely buy from them again, got em a lil while ago just never posted but love em lol

IMG_20120321_133249.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

6 of these guys. About to watch some Nascar, then cook up some polska kielbasa later on.

IMAG0375.jpg

Someone is about to get FUCKED UP. lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived