PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

You'r welcome for the informative knowledge on how to clean things up! Seewhatididthere! How I erased my quoted comment you were quoting on. Wasn't that hard! Cheers!

So let me get this straight.....you felt it necessary to comment on how painful it was going to be for other members to scroll through a picture that was re-quoted a few times as it was painful for them to have to scroll over the same picture "over-and-over again," (even though those are some badass pieces TM did) and you did so by making multiple off topic posts in this thread that people are going to have to scroll through instead of taking your displeasure off-line and pm-ing myself or karkov and asking politely to refrain from doing so. ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Anyways...back on topic.

1st piece of my order from Rockler came in yesterday so I went ahead and assembled it this morning.

IMG_1242_zps965d4b20.jpg

Assembled:

IMG_1243_zps686f7455.jpg

For some dumb reason they don't come with a shelf on the bottom of the stand so I went ahead and cut one and bolted that into place as well. The rest of my order should be here today or early next week.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

You'r welcome for the informative knowledge on how to clean things up! Seewhatididthere! How I erased my quoted comment you were quoting on. Wasn't that hard! Cheers!

So let me get this straight.....you felt it necessary to comment on how painful it was going to be for other members to scroll through a picture that was re-quoted a few times as it was painful for them to have to scroll over the same picture "over-and-over again," (even though those are some badass pieces TM did) and you did so by making multiple off topic posts in this thread that people are going to have to scroll through instead of taking your displeasure off-line and pm-ing myself or karkov and asking politely to refrain from doing so. ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE

it's a bitch on mobile. Just Saying.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

it's a bitch on mobile. Just Saying.

Completely agree, but it happens, we have all done it if not on purpose then on accident, and no point in getting all up in arms about it. If it is that big an issue that someone feels compelled to say something, take a minute and send a pm asking politely. Just my $.02.

No need to carry it on more and continue off topic. :)

It's not off topic. It is good etiquette not to respond and quote ten photos, so the obvious would be equal to respond without a hundred quotes in there. You can get defensive all you want but when I see posts like that I just think god, what an idiot.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived