PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Got the Logitech gaming wheel set all setup and been playing a lot of Dirt 3 and Euro Truck Simulator!

11026003_947349598608574_808462933303756

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

^I was going to get that one, but after coupons and shit that my wife had I think we pad $35 for this one, so we shall see!

I'd have loved to pay $35 for mine, I paid $160 at Sam's club.

She had a grip of coupons, a bunch of "Kohl's cash" and the funny part is we got a free $30 more of Kohl's cash when we checked out, so that's $30 more shit for free! Lol

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Kill me for being "Brand Loyal". Picked them up today. RF HX2 12's. Almost blem free.....except for that cone scratch!

72040b12-b401-4a68-82e6-6313eecd14fb_zps

-Frank

12's?

Ive got a set of those 15's in my build log. Just posted a vid of them doing work today.

^I was going to get that one, but after coupons and shit that my wife had I think we pad $35 for this one, so we shall see!

She had a grip of coupons, a bunch of "Kohl's cash" and the funny part is we got a free $30 more of Kohl's cash when we checked out, so that's $30 more shit for free! Lol

I love/hate kohls lol

I buy shit I need

They give me more shit

Then I buy shit I "need"

I love/hate kohls lol

I buy shit I need

They give me more shit

Then I buy shit I "need"

I only shop there for my daughter.

I've walked out of there with $1000 worth of clothes for less than $300.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lol. What I find hilarious is they suck my wife in with all the coupons and shit, and when you check out it says "you saved $735.45" or some crazy ahit like that. No, I didn't save that because I would have never actually paid that much. What really happened is I paid what the crap should have been marked asnormally, not needed 42 coupons, and as a business they are still making a profit!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Lol. What I find hilarious is they suck my wife in with all the coupons and shit, and when you check out it says "you saved $735.45" or some crazy ahit like that. No, I didn't save that because I would have never actually paid that much. What really happened is I paid what the crap should have been marked asnormally, not needed 42 coupons, and as a business they are still making a profit!

Last yr we went to Miami for a wedding. Lisa tried on a few dresses at Macy's. While she was in the changing room, bored out of my mind, I walked up to a "Sale 39.99" rack and grabbed the tag to see the price of the dress. It said $60, so original price was $60.Hmmm. I notice the $60 price is actually...... a sticker. I lift up the sticker and see the dress is actually $40.

The point of my story. There really was no sale price. The dress was $40, marked up to $60, than put back on sale for.......$40.

I know these sales tactics work, at least with Lisa, because her eyes are drawn to the word "Sale". lol.

-Frank

Archived