PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

shit my tires are a 1/4 inch or less from the uca's and mine only went up 1.75 or so....dodges suck though..lol

Gotta go 3/4 ton. Straight axle FTW

whats the big deal with a straight axle?

easier to lift a straight axle versus a IFS. Control arms angles, CV angles, steering linkage angles, wear and tear of ball joints and tie rod ends. High lift IFS becomes money pit real fast. Lifting a solid axle truck is generally easier and cheaper

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I paid $68 delivered for the set. I also got the ecx 10 in 1 screw driver for another $18. I've run Klein for the last 20 years, so these have a lot to live up to. My Kleins are still more than capable, I just wanted to spend some money

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Milwaukee and klein both make kickass tools.

My dad has a bunch of kleins from when he was still an electrician, some of his screwdrivers gotta be damn near 40 years old. The rubber grips on them are completely smooth, can't even tell there were any raised sections or name on them.

shit my tires are a 1/4 inch or less from the uca's and mine only went up 1.75 or so....dodges suck though..lol

Gotta go 3/4 ton. Straight axle FTW

whats the big deal with a straight axle?

easier to lift a straight axle versus a IFS. Control arms angles, CV angles, steering linkage angles, wear and tear of ball joints and tie rod ends. High lift IFS becomes money pit real fast. Lifting a solid axle truck is generally easier and cheaper

oh fuck my bad. straight axle = solid axle, not sure why I didn't make the connection. for some reason when he said straight axle I was thinking the axle shafts would be parallel to the ground.

I went straight retard, sorry.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Well worth it if you hate waiting for your coals to get hot or have issues getting them lit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Buy a pellet grill! Best $800 I've spent but I grill 4 times a week in the summer and probably still 2-3 times a week in the winter. I really love my traeger grills! Smoking ribs, pork loin brisket.. Amazing. But those charcoal chimney's work really well

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

If your grill has to plug into the wall you're doing it wrong.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived