PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

they do.. them mechanical fans rob way too much power..

They don't steal that much and they have a clutch so most of the time they are just free spinning.

what do you think happens when those electric fans kick on?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I swapped out a mechanical to dual and noticed a power increase. Sold the truck and the person put a mechanical back one. When I got it back noticed the truck had lost power. went back to normal once I swapped back to electric fans. It rpms way much faster with electric fans. Fans have a high draw of current but once they are running it don't take much to have them spin

Mechanical fans might not rob power but it slows the heck out of the engine. Yes they have a cluth but it engages at a certain rpm and disengage at another. my truck reaches higher rpm much faster with electric fans.

Check the new cars. Trucks and suv have mechanical fans. High performance cars have electric fans

It's the slowing of the engine that it hurts the most. Dino might show 4 Hp which is correct but it does not show how much it slows the engine up. It's like having 4 high output Alternators. Power is still there but the drag it creates is what hurts

With the experience I had swapping 2 times

Yeah an electric fan and water pump (if you can afford one) will dramatically improve your throttle response.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived