PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

At least he's not blowing them, just switching them out. A lot haha

i never said anything about blowing subs... but I've seen more subs in his car than I've ever owned... Good times.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

No build log on this one. Simple slot ported box, sub/port facing rear. Lots of performance mods coming though.

Photobucket is gay and cut down the amount of pics you can have with a free account. They aren't getting my money LOL.

You can make a private facebook album, and host it from there, that's what I do.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

At least he's not blowing them, just switching them out. A lot haha

i never said anything about blowing subs... but I've seen more subs in his car than I've ever owned... Good times.

I know lol, but some assholes blow subs like a hooker.

If Ken's trunk was a vagina, it'd be blown the fuck out right now. It's taken a lot of abuse

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

No build log on this one. Simple slot ported box, sub/port facing rear. Lots of performance mods coming though.

Photobucket is gay and cut down the amount of pics you can have with a free account. They aren't getting my money LOL.

You can make a private facebook album, and host it from there, that's what I do.

i second this motion

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

I love this bbq 39 burgers at once, I have done 20 burgers and 12 hot dogs at once for far.

EDIT: Also done a few roast on the rotisserie (pork and beef) and it was so good)

Got HIDs for my car, along with a stinger volt meter. That's at idle with lights on.

c863d4c6.jpg

1f772102.jpg

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Archived