PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Lol!!! I hate to say this, but I have to for all the brothas (not including me because you make me laugh) who are afraid they might come off as racist, but you're embarrassing the shit out of them. EBT has nothing to do with slavery and if you follow all the black power shit you would think it was set up so the black women would kick the black the men out of the house and a lot of other shit that I don't feel like discussing because I don't agree with it. Basically, yo ass supposed to be homeless or selling drugs or in jail, neither of which you are. At least educate yourself before you start throwing shit out there, lol

I agree, love me some black women.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I like having sex with black girls because i dont have to meet their dad

And the white girls that are in the same boat are straight freaky as fuck. Like them too.

Best part of bola rolled down his mommas thigh after his daddy got done wrecking her.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Well get ready because now that they declared a mistrial on the Freddie Gray case, it's about to get a whole lot worse!!!

Mistrial only means that they will try the case again until they get a conviction or until he's acquitted.

Maybe. They haven't decided according to reports, but the fact is it won't matter because since justice wasn't done the first time, the riots and protesting will most likely start again. Maybe not, but I'd assume they will since it seem to happen so often now days!

Freddie who?

Here Ken:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/04/28/a-freddie-gray-primer-who-was-he-how-did-he-why-is-there-so-much-anger/

https://gma.yahoo.com/first-freddie-gray-trial-ends-hung-jury-mistrial-203148506--abc-news-topstories.html

Naw man the new generation white girl isnt like that. They just go shoot them their selves. And schools snd their family and shit. Hell i graduated with a dude that killed his whole family cause they deactivated his credit card. Self entitled white people are crazier than a rhino with rabies

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My girl grew up in the hood poor as fuck and she's not a ho or easily impressed but she will beat a bitches ass if the need arises,

He'll shed swing on a guy too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well I was going to post a pic for you guys but if bola gets banned if I don't then no pics it is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived