Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Me and Miguel usually bicker like and old married couple.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

This fucking guy.

calm down princess ;)

Look its not a bad thing to know that hey if I put this shit together it may corrode faster so seal that shit. I mean I don't think anyone was making a big deal out of it. I tried to explain it but I said a couple times its not a big deal.

I just don't understand where all the hate comes from. So the dude threw it out there that there could POTENTIALLY be an issue. I don't thats cause for telling him to shut up and color ya know?

Posted

Me and Miguel usually bicker like and old married couple.

actually yea I was looking at a thread today that had some of that in it. Whatever not a big deal and I wasn't trying to make it a big deal.

Posted

its seems that way because we are some of the most active members here. N8 is one of them but he usually always post wrong section, no vs. threads, read the rules before posting, last warning and banned

Posted

There is not going to be an issue.

The only reason it bothers me is because almost every person on this forum runs the same exact deal aluminium bars and copper wire/lugs and not one person says shit but today you guys want to single one guy out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

its seems that way because we are some of the most active members here. N8 is one of them but he usually always post wrong section, no vs. threads, read the rules before posting, last warning and banned

Yea I post way too damn much :) I see you broke and stang are repeat offenders too,

Posted

Fuck orionstang Miguels and broke audio addict they all suck bawls and are always wrong.

Also my last purchase was some adult beverages at the bar so visions are skewed and sarcastic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2275 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...