Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I really have nothing better to do with my time at night, my girl is usually at work and I'm stuck at home with the kids so here I be. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
aculous Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 There is not going to be an issue. The only reason it bothers me is because almost every person on this forum runs the same exact deal aluminium bars and copper wire/lugs and not one person says shit but today you guys want to single one guy out. damn man I didn't single anyone out, I just saw people yellin at the guy talking about galvanic whatever the fuck so I was like "whoa whoa" ok yea it can happen it is a thing, no its not a problem as long as you seal your shit....IF theres a ton of water involved. what I don't understand is you'll jump on that kid for saying something like that but leave other people alone. I just thought it was strange.
aculous Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 We'll see who the princess is if you ever head out this way. Im done with the keyboard battle. christ man it was joke. Calm down.
corey0928 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I was going to add don't people usually use aluminum bus bars but run ofc in their ride?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I'd didn't jump on him for saying it I just said it wasn't an issue as long as he keeps it clean. Yes galvanic corrosion does exist but in this case it should be a non issue. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Azagtoth502 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Picked this up a few days ago, it's a beast. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
aculous Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I was going to add don't people usually use aluminum bus bars but run ofc in their ride? you gotta read the whole thread but thats not the issue. Its water + current + aluminum or copper fact is if you take care of your shit its a non -issue.
Miguels Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 i bought me juice extractor and only used it 5 times.. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
SIDE SHOW Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 got myself a lil 1/10 scale hsp electric buggy..... goes alright (needs to be upgraded tho, brushless soon I think) anyone got some good sites to get rc upgrades from? or what the best upgrades would be? https://d33i9xhtscn2ox.cloudfront.net/images/HSP-94107-66001-01aa.jpg
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.