Dan2427 Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Lol it wasn't personal. I couldn't care less about his feelings or where his money goes. I just get sick of everyone hating on every little thing cuz it's not done how some one else wants it to be.. As you said not everyone has the same likes and dislikes.. Guess I was just raised differently and was told if u don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing. I didn't see either of them asking for constructive criticism is all I'm getting at. Sorry if I offended you or Kyle. Just asking where all this hate is coming from lately. Edit not singling anyone out l, seems like everyone is expressing about how dumb or stupid it is to do certain things. Again sorry not trying to make Internet enemies. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Lol it wasn't personal. I couldn't care less about his feelings or where his money goes. I just get sick of everyone hating on every little thing cuz it's not done how some one else wants it to be.. As you said not everyone has the same likes and dislikes.. Guess I was just raised differently and was told if u don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing. I didn't see either of them asking for constructive criticism is all I'm getting at. Sorry if I offended you or Kyle. Just asking where all this hate is coming from lately. Edit not singling anyone out l, seems like everyone is expressing about how dumb or stupid it is to do certain things. Again sorry not trying to make Internet enemies. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Big-A Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Fi SSD 15 2004 Dodge Ram Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s Sound processor- Clarion eqs746 Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345 Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005 Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75 Front Door- Skar SPX65c Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack Big 3+ with SHCA http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251
lifted_silverado Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Lmao at the mommy and daddy post, I have a very good job and have made my own money since I was 16 years old. And dan2427, i expect hate on my truck because its not everyones taste but its usually the same type who say theyre building a fast mustang and throw 600lbs of unnecessary audio in it but thats just my opinion, Or people like scooter who hate just because the have nothing better to do than troll a forum, and call everyone a spoiled kid when they buy nice expensive things and think theyre funded by their parents. The problem isnt with my choice of upgrades but their inability to see change and look past what they see as right for someone else. People love it people hate it, doesnt bother me. Im just preparing my truck for the mall crawler Olympics lmao. I dont seek approval from anyone on here, if a few people dig it then cool we have something in common, if people like scooter and orionstang dont then thats all good its their opinion I have 0 issues with either of them as far as im concerned I've seen alot of both of their posts and agree with both of them on a lot of things others I dont, difference is like you said I was raised if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
MrSkippyJ Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 ^^ scared to go off-road calls it a mall crawler to make it look he did all that on purpose lol F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
OrionStang Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Lol it wasn't personal. I couldn't care less about his feelings or where his money goes. I just get sick of everyone hating on every little thing cuz it's not done how some one else wants it to be.. As you said not everyone has the same likes and dislikes.. Guess I was just raised differently and was told if u don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing. I didn't see either of them asking for constructive criticism is all I'm getting at. Sorry if I offended you or Kyle. Just asking where all this hate is coming from lately. Edit not singling anyone out l, seems like everyone is expressing about how dumb or stupid it is to do certain things. Again sorry not trying to make Internet enemies. I need a printable version of this, got a few people I'd like to hand them to. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 I hate to draw this argument on any longer, but the 'stang is kinda fast. Where did the "600lbs" come from? I have a head unit and 6.5s in there. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
lifted_silverado Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 I hate to draw this argument on any longer, but the 'stang is kinda fast. Where did the "600lbs" come from? I have a head unit and 6.5s in there.Before it was all pulled, I'm not trying to draw this crap out either, as I said in my last post I've never had any real issues with either of you guys, I have followed your builds and de construction of your car and I enjoy them, of course I'm gonna defend my opinions on my truck it was built to my taste, everyone has their own opinion. Its all good man, you've always been a pretty cool dude imo. But people like broke audio addict who come in here like cheerleaders throwing that over used butthurt report are on the ghey side of things, he had no dog in the fight to begin with. My feelings aint hurtin the slightest. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 Awww now I'm gonna go cry. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted February 22, 2015 Report Posted February 22, 2015 SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.