79 cutty Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 ^I was going to get that one, but after coupons and shit that my wife had I think we pad $35 for this one, so we shall see!I'd have loved to pay $35 for mine, I paid $160 at Sam's club. She had a grip of coupons, a bunch of "Kohl's cash" and the funny part is we got a free $30 more of Kohl's cash when we checked out, so that's $30 more shit for free! Lol Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
rockFord_Expedition Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Kill me for being "Brand Loyal". Picked them up today. RF HX2 12's. Almost blem free.....except for that cone scratch! -Frank 12's? Ive got a set of those 15's in my build log. Just posted a vid of them doing work today. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
ImaNoob Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 I had to pick up a some bearings for my flush trim bit and Home Depot dosent carry them and was to lazy to ride around..lol WTF so i picked this up 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Noel989 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 ^I was going to get that one, but after coupons and shit that my wife had I think we pad $35 for this one, so we shall see!I'd have loved to pay $35 for mine, I paid $160 at Sam's club.She had a grip of coupons, a bunch of "Kohl's cash" and the funny part is we got a free $30 more of Kohl's cash when we checked out, so that's $30 more shit for free! Lol I love/hate kohls lol I buy shit I need They give me more shit Then I buy shit I "need" Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 ^I was going to get that one, but after coupons and shit that my wife had I think we pad $35 for this one, so we shall see!I'd have loved to pay $35 for mine, I paid $160 at Sam's club.She had a grip of coupons, a bunch of "Kohl's cash" and the funny part is we got a free $30 more of Kohl's cash when we checked out, so that's $30 more shit for free! Lol I love/hate kohls lol I buy shit I need They give me more shit Then I buy shit I "need" I only shop there for my daughter.I've walked out of there with $1000 worth of clothes for less than $300. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Lbox88 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 F kohls. My wife goes there, I can't stand stepping into the place. I usually wither wait in the car or wife has to drive there alone. UBL | Build Log
79 cutty Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Lol. What I find hilarious is they suck my wife in with all the coupons and shit, and when you check out it says "you saved $735.45" or some crazy ahit like that. No, I didn't save that because I would have never actually paid that much. What really happened is I paid what the crap should have been marked asnormally, not needed 42 coupons, and as a business they are still making a profit! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Deeznutz Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Last piece I need to remove the low reverse spring and piston. The rebuild can than begin! -Frank
Deeznutz Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Lol. What I find hilarious is they suck my wife in with all the coupons and shit, and when you check out it says "you saved $735.45" or some crazy ahit like that. No, I didn't save that because I would have never actually paid that much. What really happened is I paid what the crap should have been marked asnormally, not needed 42 coupons, and as a business they are still making a profit! Last yr we went to Miami for a wedding. Lisa tried on a few dresses at Macy's. While she was in the changing room, bored out of my mind, I walked up to a "Sale 39.99" rack and grabbed the tag to see the price of the dress. It said $60, so original price was $60.Hmmm. I notice the $60 price is actually...... a sticker. I lift up the sticker and see the dress is actually $40. The point of my story. There really was no sale price. The dress was $40, marked up to $60, than put back on sale for.......$40. I know these sales tactics work, at least with Lisa, because her eyes are drawn to the word "Sale". lol. -Frank
lifted_silverado Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 Wheel guy just sent me a teaser picture of my wheels, gonna pick them up tomorrow. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.