Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

something for working on the house electrical. The Kleins held up well over the last 15 years but time for some new tools

WP_20150325_007_zpsz0s1s6t7.jpg

and for the car

WP_20150328_011_zpsxc2nkfcq.jpg

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

and for the car

WP_20150328_011_zpsxc2nkfcq.jpg

I love this shit
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I buy T6 myself, lol (for ATV)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

I buy T6 myself, lol (for ATV)

they need to make 10W-30 T6 tho lol
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

something for working on the house electrical. The Kleins held up well over the last 15 years but time for some new tools

WP_20150325_007_zpsz0s1s6t7.jpg

I just bought that 6in1 milwaukee wire strippers the other day because it was on sale pretty cheap and I had to put in a bunch of new outlets, switches and a couple lights at my parents house.

Didnt really want to use what they call tools, so I grabbed it, and its pretty dang nice!

 

 

Posted

something for working on the house electrical. The Kleins held up well over the last 15 years but time for some new tools

WP_20150325_007_zpsz0s1s6t7.jpg

I just bought that 6in1 milwaukee wire strippers the other day because it was on sale pretty cheap and I had to put in a bunch of new outlets, switches and a couple lights at my parents house.

Didnt really want to use what they call tools, so I grabbed it, and its pretty dang nice!

how much?

not a bad looking kit, need something like that to throw in my truck. Truck tools are looking pretty rough, have all my nice klein ones in my Rock River tool backpack I got on the cheap.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

shit my tires are a 1/4 inch or less from the uca's and mine only went up 1.75 or so....dodges suck though..lol

Gotta go 3/4 ton. Straight axle FTW

whats the big deal with a straight axle?

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

shit my tires are a 1/4 inch or less from the uca's and mine only went up 1.75 or so....dodges suck though..lol

Gotta go 3/4 ton. Straight axle FTW

whats the big deal with a straight axle?

easier to lift a straight axle versus a IFS. Control arms angles, CV angles, steering linkage angles, wear and tear of ball joints and tie rod ends. High lift IFS becomes money pit real fast. Lifting a solid axle truck is generally easier and cheaper

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10066 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...