S15_Silvia Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 n8 I'll drive over from Pittsburgh if I get bored enough....work doesn't start till June 8th. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
n8ball2013 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 The last one is only waiting on some stuff to show up I seriously may have my wife tighten down the one terminal i. Not sure I can get my hand in there THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Miguels Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 so have you figured out how to keep the doors shut? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 bout to open this up ! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
n8ball2013 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 so have you figured out how to keep the doors shut? Ummmmm bubblegum and duct tape THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 Doors stay shut….. when the truck is turned off. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Rockford96 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Posted May 7, 2015 5% tint all around My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Deeznutz Posted May 8, 2015 Report Posted May 8, 2015 What the hell, bought it for the Camaro build. This matches the 2 Opti's I have. -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.