Deeznutz Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 I LOVE driving by a pawn shop and getting the gut instinct, ("Yes,...No,....Maybe,...You better,....awe what the hell!"....) to stop by, even if it calls for making a U-turn a few blocks down the road. Eclipse 8443 $20! She's alittle busted in the face but she works perfectly. I already have the mounting sleeve and trim from my 5442 in the Camaro. She has a built in DSP, so I can flip the 5442 with DSP 2301 if I wanted to. -Frank
Keith77 Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 I love me some Eclipse. Wish the were still around. 8v too. Yummy Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
ILuvJDM Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 my 100ft of 1/2" and 100ft of 1/4" techflex showed up today
Azagtoth502 Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
SnowDrifter Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 I'm going to get a lot of use out of this ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
boom50cal Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 got my terragrapplers mounted today. They look pretty sweet and meaty. will post pic in AM On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
boom50cal Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 got my terragrapplers mounted today. They look pretty sweet and meaty. will post pic in AM super quiet for all terrains On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ILuvJDM Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 New RCA's to run down my sill panel instead of under my center console and carpet... And this thing showed up today:
MrSkippyJ Posted May 16, 2015 Report Posted May 16, 2015 Got some more oatmeal in, oatmeal is basically my lunch everyday. They make some incredible oatmeal, this is a new one though. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.