Jessica Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 thanks guys. I'm currently using my phones mobile hotspot for internet so i can only connect to random websites. Just tried photobucket but no dice. Internet will be installed friday so guess ill have to wait till then to upload more pics. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
_94fleet Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 picked up the dd last month. the mtx makes it look a bit small. B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
Karkov Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 Kyle did but I am an admin here and Mechman does a great job of taking care of family GP Alts? Arent those catching on fire? old bracket? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Mr DeeBeez Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 Love getting droppin hz goodies Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
n8ball2013 Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 Yes these will drop right in to my old bracket. I will see about making s template while it's off though I'll need a new belt I'm sure but other than that it should be all set THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 Money was sent today for a few of these. Big shoutout to Mechman for taking care of the family like they always do. Finally going to have some low end power at idle. I can't be happier with the way Mechman stepped up to make things happen for me. Heck yeah! I'm surprised Kyle didn't try to talk you into getting some from Singer lol Kyle did but I am an admin here and Mechman does a great job of taking care of family GP Alts? Arent those catching on fire? Hey... a dope alt is a dope alt... and CS is on par with Matt at MM.... not even a trip here...... that elite is a NICE fucking alt... period... Mike himself will tell you that...... Good shit Nate...... good shit SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 but... i do like mine.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
audiofanaticz Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 Kinda wish I had 3 Mechman Elite 370amp alternators! With mine getting old and Im not really thrlled to say the least if I ever need to send mine in...
n8ball2013 Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 I stuck with duals. Once I clear classes this summer I may look into a quad or trips bracket. Maybe ditch the ac conpressor THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
79 cutty Posted May 21, 2015 Report Posted May 21, 2015 Sick and tired of the little ones power wheels dying after about an hour so I picked up a couple of these: That should keep it from dying so fast hopefully! http://s1010.photobucket.com/user/strictlycc3/media/FinishedEXT3.jpg.html"] Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.