n8ball2013 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 I love my intellissupply. It's got more output as a power supply than my Alts do at idle THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 This is the 7th charger I've bought in 4 years. Hopefully it will be my last for a good while. UBL | Build Log
knowledge Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 i have 2 of the 60's they work great REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
n8ball2013 Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 Broke down and bought some new sunglasses THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 oh and I ordered this too THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrzechNJ Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 any decent / trusted web for oakleys? sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 Best $100 I ever spent. This thing has more airflow on low than any pedestal fan I've ever had does on high its a little noisy because of how much air it moves but It's worth dealing with. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 wtf do you need that for lol that is used in big rooms or halls.. make sure you take down all your picture frames down before turning it on my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Leo1103 Posted May 28, 2015 Report Posted May 28, 2015 those things are amazing in the garage 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.