BeatBox Posted June 17, 2015 Author Report Posted June 17, 2015 Got the modem last week, didn't realize it wasn't wireless (dirp). So found a cheap router with good ratings on Amazon. Did this so I can stop renting the unit from Time Warner. Those rapists get enough of my money, now they get $12 less a month. got the wireless one myself for the same reason to not get nailed with renting fees easy to set up
OrionStang Posted June 17, 2015 Report Posted June 17, 2015 VERY easy to set up. SHould have done it a long time ago. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
memphisBred Posted June 18, 2015 Report Posted June 18, 2015 New drag setup. 17x11/7 True Forged SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 It was time, my PS3 was lagging big time trying to play the newer games. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Borris The Blade Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 It was time, my PS3 was lagging big time trying to play the newer games. Have you played The Last Of Us yet? That is my all time favorite game. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 Oh shit I just realized I'm too broke to buy shit like that, what have I done. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Borris The Blade Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 Oh shit I just realized I'm too broke to buy shit like that, what have I done. Sell a kidney. Problem solved... for a little while. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 No I haven't played it yet it's been a while since I bought a new game. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
mbdblue Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Borris The Blade Posted June 20, 2015 Report Posted June 20, 2015 No I haven't played it yet it's been a while since I bought a new game. Your gonna love it. It's like playing a movie, the first part hits home and damn near jerks a tear out. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.