Lbox88 Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Vanilla rose hip cider, was pretty damn good. UBL | Build Log
Deeznutz Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 I went ahead and ordered (though not pictured) an aftermarket RF RFR3115 voice coil and RF OEM Kelvar 3115 cone from Springfield Speaker Repair. They told me this spider will fit the 3115, but the mounting surface measures 216mm/8.5", and this spider measures 203mm. Still has 13mm/0.25" bite to mate. You can see in the pic, the border I outlined of the mounting surface. Went with the D4 instead of the D2 since I want to run the T1500-1bdcp in Devin's truck @ 1 ohm. If I can rebuild the sub, I'll buy another set for the other one. -Frank
Miguels Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 David from fix my speakers.com might be able to help. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Deeznutz Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Yes, I was waiting for a reply to a request order I filled out this am. With it raining outside, I was bored and with no email reply, I pulled out the sub and was trying to see if it was do-able. I "think" I can do it after watching the video. We shall see next wk. -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Where are the stars and it's also missing the blue By the way. I know what it represents my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Where are the stars and it's also missing the blue By the way. I know what it represents That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ILuvJDM Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Got my garage organized in my new house... Enough to park the truck inside and still be able to work It fits (barely)
memphisBred Posted June 30, 2015 Report Posted June 30, 2015 M&H Racemaster 325/45/17 radials on True Forged setup. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Karkov Posted June 30, 2015 Report Posted June 30, 2015 https://squareup.com/market/12vTools/ucc-ultimate-circle-cutter 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.